MANAGER, CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
TBWA\Worldwide New York, New York 2007-Present
- Concept, write and direct various content for global and local brands such as Absolut, Kraft, Standard
Chartered Bank and Mars. The work includes viral content, web films and corporate videos.
- Collaborated with TBWA\Singapore on Standard Chartered Bank’s digital campaign for Asia, Africa
and the Middle East. Shot and created all online content.
- Creator and manager of TBWA\Worldwide's editorial and production department.
- Wrote, directed, shot and edited a feature-length documentary about the global TBWA network - shot in
11 cities throughout the world in 30 days. The film premiered in over 20 countries and has inspired over
13,000 TBWA employees.
- Manager of TBWA's internal Film Festival, which has strengthened TBWA's global clients and has
produced numerous national and global TV and Viral works for Amnesty, Pepsi, Absolut and Pedigree.
- Responsible for bringing the Cannes Lion Festival to the entire TBWA network and creative trade
publications via viral films and various short documentaries.
- Worked with TBWA's global PR Director on releasing senior management's publications. Assisted
the writing of Jean-Marie Dru's "Beyond Disruption" and helped launch John Hunt's "The Art of the
WORLDWIDE COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
TBWA\Worldwide New York, New York 2005-2007
- Managed and wrote internal communication for Chairman, Jean-Marie Dru, Worldwide Creative
Director, John Hunt and CEO, Tom Carroll.
- Launched and helped manage TBWA's internal portal, Mytbwa.com, a private digital network intended
to communicate to 256 offices/13,000 employees worldwide
- Managed TBWA's global website, tbwa.com
- Member of TBWA\Chiat\Day New York's Diversity council
- Co-leader of TBWA's global "Creative Social Responsibility" team, which reduces the company's carbon
footprint as well as cuts down on expenditures in over 256 offices worldwide. Omnicom is now
implementing our program
Liggett-Stashower Cleveland, Ohio 2004-2005
- During my short time there I produced 3 national radio spots and an outdoor campaign.
EDUCATION KENT STATE UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Arts, Advertising and Communication, May 2005
Minor – Journalism
THE EDIT CENTER
New York, New York — Fall 2007
- (Editing) Avid, Final Cut Pro, Premier, After Effects
- (Cameras) RED, 35mm, Super16, Phantom, HVX, EX3, 5D
- (Design) Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash
Director and writer of Music Videos, Short Films and Documentaries
Official selections: 2011 Slamdance Film Festival, 2011 SXSW Film Festival, 2011 Florida Film Festival,
2011 Telluride Film Festival, 2010 Best Director of a Short award at the New York Film and Video