Victor N. Misa
A career with opportunity to contribute knowledge and skills in Game Design to promote company growth, while continuing to develop professionally by learning additional knowledge and skill sets.
ITT Technical Institute, Sylmar, California
Bachelor of Science, Digital Entertainment and Game Design. Graduation Date: March 2010
• Major course work included: Introduction to Gaming Technology, Managing Game Development, Physics of Animation, Game Design Process, Create Writing and Storyboarding for Games, C++ Programming for Game Developers, Game Design Strategies, Advanced Animation, Level Design, Game Interface Design, Game Engines and Production, The Game Development Team, and Game Design Capstone Project.
ITT Techinical Institute, Sylmar, California
Associate of Science, Information Technology Multimedia-Animation. Graduation Date: May 2008
• Completed courses in Rapid Visualization, 3D Modeling, Visual Design Theory, Audio and Video Techniques, Instructional Design, Interactive Communication Design I and II, Intermediate Programming, Animation I and II, and Multimedia Development Capstone Project.
• Consistently demonstrated strong leadership and team work skills as a successful team leader.
• Highly self-motivated with demonstrated planning, organizational, and multitasking skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in interacting with co-workers.
• Experience in public speaking through project and orientation appearances in special events.
• Computer skills including 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator, Xnormal, Unreal Editor 3, Zbrush, Vray, Monkey Labs, Bamboo Tablet, and Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.
United States Navy RESERVE, Military
San Diego, California, December 2011-present
• Issue uniforms to Navy Seabee Construction Battalion in building 808.
• Serve Meals Ready to Eat to Navy Seabee Construction Battalion during Quartertly and Annual Training.
Mark Kistler’s Imagination Station, PBS TV Show
Sylmar, California, February 2009
• Developed 3d Studio Max Models and animation sequences for 26 episodes of the PBS TV Show Mark Kistler’s Imagination Station.
• The animation sequence was aired on 50 stations and won an Emmy Award in 2010.
BIG BEN GAME
Sylmar, California, June 2008
• Developed and submitted an internet game called Big Ben, as part of a team member with Bohemian Studios.
• Designed 2D Levels and characters as part of the team project.
United States Navy ACTIVE DUTY Military
San Diego, California, November 2000-October 2005
• Culinary Specialist for the Enlisted Members, CPO Mess, and Officers Mess onboard the U.S.S. Constellation
CV-64 Aircraft Carrier and U.S.S. Pinckney DDG-91 Destroyer.
Glendale, California, December 1998-January 1999
• Assistant IT-Internship
• Dean’s List, ITT Technical Institute, multiple semesters.
• Awarded Magna *** Laude, Salutatorian, Highest Honors.
• Showcase Award for Student Orientation Day.
• Available upon request