SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Quick and eager learner – Able to work in a changing environment
• Expert at analyzing and solving complex problems
• Self motivated professional, successful in a team environment and independently
• Ability to prioritize and good planning skills
• Well organized and great at multitasking
• Ability to focus on details to produce better results
• Eagerness to accept new responsibilities
• Web servers: Apache and IIS.
• Software: Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Presenter, Autodesk Maya, Visual Studio, NetBeans.
Developer/Freelance January 2011 to June 2011
• Designed and implemented direct interaction capabilities between website users and the organization using PHP and ASP.
• Helped with the creation of a web application that provides a virtual tour of a university for students using AS3 and ASP.
Geomatics Researcher January 2009 to June 2011
UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA
• Proposed and developed research towards the solution of automation and visualization problems.
• Implemented software prototypes to provide image processing, 3D visualization and fluid simulation tools.
• Attended national and international conferences and delivered lectures to present research findings
• Published scientific papers discussing research findings.
Multimedia Editor March 2006 to January 2010
• Created multimedia applications for on line lectures
• Used Adobe Presenter and Adobe Flash to sync audio with Power Point presentations which were uploaded on line.
Universidad Militar Nueva Granada 2008
Graduated Bachelor of Science Degree in Multimedia Engineering
Procálculo Prosis 2010
• ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools and Functionality.
• ArcGIS Desktop III: GIS Workflows and Analysis.
• Introduction to ArcGIS Server.