BOOKS – Ghosted/Edited
• Disaster Ready People by James W. Satterfield and Harry W. Rhulen – a book about disaster for Firestorm, Inc.*
• Illuminate the Negative by David Corbin and Phillip Wexler – a self-help allegory scheduled to be self-published.*
• Best Seller Publishing project - 6 interviews with Chiropractors resulting in 1 article ghost written for each (approx 1,500 words) as part of a book.
• What You Think of Me is None of My Business, (ghost writer for author Terry Cole-Whittaker), OakTree Publications.*
• Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, (edited prior to submission to publisher for author John Gray), Harper and Row.
• What You Can Feel You Can Heal, (edited for author John Gray), Heart Publications
* It is assumed that my role as ghostwriter in these projects will be held in confidence.
BOOKS BY ANNE
• Powerfully Recovered, self-published and selling well. (http://www.powerfullyrecovered.com)
• Secretaries Portfolio of Letters, Prentice-Hall
• Successful Single Parenting, MeadowBrook Press
• Take What Works, Hazelden
• Talk To The World, lead writer, Compute!
• AutoCad Methods and Macros, lead writer, TAB
• “The Recovering Traveler,” Hazelden
• “Back to Basics,” Hazelden
• “What Do I Do For Fun Now?” Hazelden
• “Single and Sober,” Hazelden
• “12 Step Basics,” Johnson Institute
ONLINE WRITING - FOR OTHERS
• About Freelance Writing (www.aboutfreelancewriting.com) - an almost daily blog for freelance writers and editors
• Writing With Vision (www.writingwithvision.com) – a website for people who want help getting their book written.
• Former About.com's Guide to Freelance Writing - weekly features, newsletters, chats, maintain links, etc. 3+ years.
• Former About.com’s Guide to San Diego - bi-weekly feature and newsletter, take and produce digital photos, host chat and manage forum maintain over 1000 pages. 5+ years.
• Help, FAQs, etc. for First Virtual’s website.
• Indigogo.com – original articles from online research plus direct contact: "Sailing in Fiji" and "Sailing in Tonga"
• Leisureplanet.com – overview of San Diego for visitors.
• Match.com – part of founding team. Contributions included creation of a twice-monthly newsletter, content, including help and editor of their first ‘Zine.
ONLINE WRITING - FOR SELF
• About Freelance Writing
(www.aboutfreeleancewriting.com) - resources for freelance writers and editors, including original articles, newsletter, forum, etc.
• Powerfully Recovered (http://www.powerfullyrecovered.com) - original articles, reviews, links, etc. for the 12 Step movement, since 1997.
• Direct Marketing letters for Sheila Rosen of Sprint
• Direct Marketing copy for Self-it Badges (http://www.bigbadge.com/)
• Multiple assignments from Copywriting.net (http://www.copywriting.net)
• Galilee Harbor Prospectus - author of this 500+ page document used for successful lobbying.
• Electric Classifieds Business Plan - contributor
• Match.Com Magazine Plan - author
• Match.Com Advertising Plan - author
• Writer of weekly Infomercial weekly column in “Fallbrook Enterprise,” 6+ years.
• Infomercial weekly column in “Fallbrook Enterprise,” 3+ years
• Ad copywriter for PlanetTree, a retail store.
• Writer, producer of a wide variety of newsletters, marketing letters, and other materials including:
• telephone sales scripts, internet marketing concepts, back of jacket copy, radio advertising scripts
• How to Bum Your Way Around the World on a Boat – Intellectual.com’s Dream Jobs to Go Series.
• Powerfully Recovered – both ebook and paperback. (www.powerfullyrecovered.com)
• The 12 Step Series - a group of eBooklets, some of which have been purchased for print.
• A selection of ebooks about writing
• The Open Gate, Editor-in-Chief, Maggie Award Winner
• Profiles, Senior Editor, KayPro Inc.
• Winner's Forum, Editor-in-Chief
• Editor, “Peninsula Beacon”
• Founding Editor, “San Diego Seniors,” a monthly for the 50+ crowd, circulation 40,000 monthly. Responsible for concept, freelance writers, editing, production etc.
• “Successful Single Parenting,” a Q&A column appearing in 3 papers
• Reporter, Idylwild Town Crier
• Reporter, Brawley News
In wide variety of consumer and special interest publications including: InfoWorld, AppleTalk, Profiles, Latitude 38, Ocean Navigator, Winner's Circle, The Open Gate, Recovery, and Alcoholism at About.com.
WEBSITES & Blogs
Word, Outlook, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PhotoImpact, HTML with and without an editor.
REFERENCES - Excellent references on request.