Summary of Professional Skills:-
• Industry experience in all Creative Media Production and Performance areas including local radio, TV studio and broadcast editing, graphic design and desktop publishing, music production. Employer/clients include the GLC, NHS, BBC, the Employment Service, Plaza Records, TVS and ITN. Apple Mac user since 1992.
• Over 12 years teaching experience covering Levels 1 - 5 in FE, including extensive experience in Course Leader and Personal Tutor roles. Certificate in Education.
• Experienced national and international student visit organizer and qualified mini bus driver (KCC approved)
• Sound, video and performance production, Inter-active design, drawing development, 2D/3D animation (digital and traditional), graphic design (including motion graphics), website design, storytelling, scriptwriting, digital imaging, photography, podcasting, general media studies.
• Contextual study of film, radio, design, animation, television, advertising, marketing and journalism.
• Final Cut Studio (inc DVD authoring and sound production) and Adobe CS Production Suite (including Photoshop and Flash) Maya (basic), Word, PowerPoint, sound and video codecs, image file formats, compositing, image capture. ‘Secondary’ applications such as iStop Motion, Flipbook, Garageband and FTP software. PC/Mac OS.