Kanica Arora C-84, Top Floor,
East of Kailash, New Delhi-65
• Diploma in Foreign Language Education (FLE), 2009-2010 - Delhi University
• 6 Semesters (B2 DELF - French), 2008 – Alliance Française de Delhi
• B.A.( Pass ) 2006-2009 - Delhi University
• Advance Diploma ( French ), 2007-2008 – Jesus and Marry College- Delhi University
• Diploma ( French ), 2006-2007 – Kamala Nehru College- Delhi University
• Certificate course ( French ), 2005-2006 – Kamala Nehru College- Delhi University
• Senior Secondary ( C.B.S.E. ), 2004 – Cambridge School
• Operating Systems : MS-DOS, Windows 98/2002/XP
• Strong Skills : Efficiency in teaching French and Mathematics, Good
Communication, Strong Interaction ability
• Currently working in BCI (BPO certification Institute) as a Senior Associate.
• Running my own institute by the name of FRENCH COLLEGE OF LEARNING, 2006.
• French Translator, MOHAN EXPORTS, 2008 onwards.
• Freelance translator (French – English, English - French), 2008 onwards
• French Teacher, INDIAN SCHOOL, April - August 2008.
• French and Maths Teacher, A.V.T.E., 2006-2008.
• Journées CLE Formation – 4 et 5 Novembre 2011 at Delhi Public School International (Saket) - Conférences et Ateliers pour l’enseignement secondaire organized by CLE International, Embassy of France in India and Institut Français.
• Atelier de formation pour les professeurs de français de l’enseignement secondaire, des alliances françaises et des Collèges- 30 September 2011 at Lycée Français de Delhi by Mme Muriel Bloch - organized by Embassy of France in India in collaboration with Lycée Français.
• Stage de formation residentiel pour les professeurs de français – 2 to 6th May 2011 in Trivandrum organized by Embassy of France in India in collaboration with Alliance Française of Trivandrum and CLE International.
• Stage de formation continue 23rd -25th October 2010 at Subodh Public School, Jaipur organized by Embassy of France in India in collaboration with Alliance Française of Jaipur.
• Stage de formation pour les professeurs de français dans l’enseignement supérieur - 25th to 28th July 2010 at Delhi University organized by the Dept. of GRS and SCAC, Embassy of France in India in collaboration with University of Rennes 2.
• Stage de formation continue pour les professeurs de français de l’enseignement secondaire- 26th to 28th June 2010 at Bluebells School, New Delhi organized by SCAC, Embassy of France in India and CBSE.
• Secured 1st position in FLE course in Delhi University.
• Awarded Certificate of merit for securing 1st position in Certificate and Diploma course in French from Delhi University.
• Academic performance distinctions throughout in School.
• An active member of school debating club and panel discussions.
Reading, Listening music, Driving, Exploring New Things.
Date of Birth : 18th December, 1986
*** : Female
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : French, English, Hindi, and Punjabi
Member of Association of Indian Teachers of French (AITF).