• Graduate of Master in Animation, Glasgow School of Art.
• Graduate of the Department of Cultural Technology and Communication - University of the Aegean.
20.01.2012 – 22.01.2012: Stills Photographer on a short movie, called The Shot, by Pai Takavarasha.
02.12.2011 – 10.12.2011: Director of Photography in a music video clip, called “Goodbye”, for Ifa Production.
01.12.2011 – 30.12.2011: Director / Director of Photography / Editor on solo violin music clip of Penelope Kaempf, performing Bach music piece.
19.11.2011 – present: Freelance Event Photographer at Dayfame, London.
04.04.2010 - 03.05.2010: Creation of a minute 3D Animated video which was used as an introduction and starting titles on a greek short movie, called Parathiro sto Oneiro (translated title: Window to a Dream). The whole movie was made by the Showtime Production.
18.02.2010 - 24.02.2010: Creation of a 3D Animated Logo for "Showtime Production", Cinematography Company.
08.12.2009 - 16.12.2009: Audiovisual Digital recording for the making of, of a greek theatrical show, called "Gargalistis".
2007 – 31.05.2008: Sound engineer and cameraman assistant in the external TV workshop of Fani’s Spyroglou studio; the last cooperates with the public radio-television channel “ERT”
21-05-2006: Video recording and montage of a public event-wedding
• Teaching Experience
27.02.2010 - 15.04.2010: Teacher on Photoshop lessons
07.12.2009 - 23.12.2009: Teacher on Photoshop lessons for the competition of ECDL, a Greek competition on Computer Software usage.
• Photography Exhibition titled "Moments and Glances: Locals and immigrants on the south of Europe", Insitut Francais of Larissa, Thessaly, Greece, 27/10/2010 – 12/11/2010.
[Info: The model of social organization that exists around us transfers big pressure to specific social groups like workers, land-workers, immigrants, unemployed and homeless. This situation is more obvious and intense during the period of an economic crisis. The photos of this exhibition portray moments of these people.
Through the expression of each portrait, they elevate a part of their feelings and their psychology. An effort to snap a social fact that for many of us is just an obscure reality.]
• Photography Exhibition titled “Moments and Glances: Locals and immigrants on the south of Europe“, 8th Antiracist Festival, Larissa, Greece, 23/09/2011
• Premiere of “Second Chance” at Columbus Premiere Gateway Film Center, 28/02/2010
• 3rd winning place in Artfools Video Festival with the short movie “Second Chance”, February 2011, Greece.