DANIEL E.S. KORNEGAY III
12 Brookhill Drive, East Hampton, CT 06424
21 years of diversified experience in the field of graphic design and art direction.
• DESK III Design - Presently: Senior Graphic Designer at the Hartford Magazine, Advertising Production Director for The Modern Estate Magazine. January 2005 to July 2008: Art Director for bi-monthly nation- wide business magazine, Executive Decision.
• Senior Art Director at Creativenergy, Bristol, CT, Feb. 2003 - Dec. 2004. Clients include: New York Energy, ConEdison Solutions, Smart Power, Colt Gateway, Subura New England and DateNation.
• Art Director at Cashman & Katz Advertising, Glastonbury, CT, January 1998 -February 2003. Successful ad campaigns for: Mohegan Sun, Lake Compounce, Numa, Interspiro, CT Air, CT Dept.of Health/Labor, Bagelz, Hartford Courant, MCAC, JoDi’s Sound, Marcus Communications, Master X, Devcon, CT Lighting Center, Trumbull Group, One Constitution Plaza and MassMutual’s Ugame.
• Art Director, Planet Companies, May 1992 - December 1997. Created and managed, Planet Magazine, a Rock ´n Roll fanzine for 3 years. Clients include: Chroma Copy, QuickSilver, Golfers Warehouse. Design posters, t-shirts, postcards and many other products for icons: The Three Stooges & James Dean.
• Freelancer, National magazine ads for TII, Supervision, and Turnip the Music. Monthly Newsletters for TII and Gengras Motors. Design projects for MicroSoft Manual through American Management Company. Annual Report, Play Bill and Posters for Hartford Stage & City Steam Brewery logos.
• Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT, May 1992. Major - Graphic Design. GPA: 3.6/4.0
• Bachelor of Arts in Business Management, Johnson State College, Johnson, VT, May 1990. Major - Marketing. Minor - Studio Arts. GPA: 3.59/4.0
Folio, Summit, Art Directors Club, Advertising Club & Service Industry Awards. Graduated Magna *** Laude twice, member of National Deans List and Alpha Chi National Honor Society. Small Business Management Certificate. Design Intern, Alvin and Company, 1992. Photographer Intern, Hartford News, 1991. Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America in 1984 & remained active until 1986, receiving bronze & silver palms.