High School: Graduate of Acalanes High School
College: Current Student at Diablo Valley College
- Studying and Majoring: Psychology, Art, Art History, and Business
• Successfully selling, and marketing personal artwork to many different people on a wide spectrum of ages, beliefs, and backgrounds.
• Defeated the high-end business and construction executives in Salt Lake City, Utah (Sugar House district) from demolishing a historic park. Captain of Mercy High School soccer team during my freshman year of high school. I have been involved and dedicated to many sports for most of my life; including basketball, baseball, swimming, track, ballet, jazz, and tap dancing.
• Selected to hang 11 of my paintings in Panama Red Café in Concord. (2151 Salvio St. Concord, CA. 94520). Other Paintings of mine will soon be hanging in two Buffalo Exchange chain stores, both located in San Francisco and Berkeley.
Pacific Images -5640 Schaefer Ave. Chino, CA. 91710 (909).465.0932
Dates Employed: 6/1/2009- 8/10/2011
Employer: Laverne Leonard (909).465.0932
Duties: Photographer, desk Manager
• Gigi Duenasfirstname.lastname@example.org
Association: Close friend as well as business and art mentor
Years known: three years
Position: Manager at Pixar Animation Studios
• Robin Davis-: email@example.com (510).303.4171
Association: Very close friend and art mentor
Years known: four years
Position: Manager at Blymyer Engineers
• Crista Youngberg-(949).939.0229
Association: Very close family friend
Years known: eleven years
Position: Manager at Abercrombie, Mission Viejo, California.