Degree: Bachelor of Science
Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, LA
Major: Business Administration
Graduation Date: March 2009
To gain a challenging and meaningful position with a growth-oriented company that will allow me to utilize my skills, acquire new abilities, and assist in my personal development as a whole.
Mannon L. Walters, Inc.
Grapevine, TX, April 2011-Present
• Answer and route phone calls to appropriate people.
• Accept and record all incoming mail and deliveries.
• Process invoices and forward to corporate office.
• Input daily well production information and submit monthly regulatory production numbers and legal forms to the Louisiana Office of Conservation.
• Handle any miscellaneous tasks that come up throughout the day.
Position: Dallas Young Christian Examiner (Freelance)
Dallas, TX, August 2009-Present
• Researched and determined appropriate topics to include in Examiner articles.
• Targeted articles toward Christian young adults in the Dallas/Fort Worth area using encouragement, examples, comments, and personal experiences.
Michael’s Arts and Crafts Store
Position: Cashier/Floor Staff
Shreveport, LA, June 2006-August 2006
• Checked out Michael’s arts and crafts merchandise.
• Stocked and arranged shelves.
• Directed customers to appropriate area for their desired product.
Temple Baptist Church
Position: Childcare worker
Ruston, LA, September 2004-May 2005
• Watched over and played with children ages infant to 2 years old.
• Kept play area clean and toys sanitized.
Accomplishments and Honors____________________________________________________
• LA TOPS Scholarship, September 2004-May 2008
• Louisiana Tech Outstanding Academic Student Scholarship, September 2004-May 2008
• Lambda Sigma Honor Society, September 2005-May 2006
Skills and Strengths____________________________________________________________
• Skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Organization and problem solving.
• Skilled in Internet research.
• Punctual and hard-working.
• Lakeland Baptist Church volunteer, Lewisville, TX
• Toys for Tots, Mandeville, LA
• Habitat for Humanity, Covington, LA
• Volunteer work at a day camp sponsored by the professional basketball team the New Orleans Hornets at Pelican Recreational Park in Mandeville, LA.
References available upon request.