Michael P. Vaughn
3804 St Elmo Avenue Suite 215
Chattanooga, TN 37409
+1 (615) 533-2659
To acquire a position as an AutoCAD Designer… I want to help drive projects from start to finish, working in partnership with Account Executives to drive design success and client satisfaction.
I have managed exhibits and corporate events through all phases of fabrication and implementation including estimating, purchasing, tracking and staging entire projects while assisting Account Executives with full project scope from initial material ordering through to delivery of the final product. I bring a proven ability to build and maintain long-term client relationships. I have over 7 years of AutoCAD experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment reaching nationwide.
Show Star Digital Media 2008-2011
Charlie Nicholson Owner
3804 St Elmo Ave Suite 215
Chattanooga, TN 37409
Providing computer design and programming services. Show Star Digital is a small design firm, I handled all AutoCAD 2011, 3D Studio Max 2011, Maya 2011, Photoshop CS4, Premiere Pro CS5, and Sound Booth CS5. I also helped program Databases in Access 2003 for Show Star Digital Media and Clients as needed.
DV Communications 2005-2008
Chattanooga, TN. 37408
Managed live production design and setup services including AutoCAD needs for any live production event. Created drawings for projects like Krystal restaurants “Square Off” nationwide televised hamburger eating championship event from 2006 through 2008.
I held a security clearance for our clients: Tennessee Valley Authority, Nuclear Plants and BWXT Y-12 Plant (Oak Ridge, TN).
Stage America 2002-2005
Stage America was one of the largest stage and roof companies in America. I managed all shop, set and design drawings for our stages and roofs. I maintained safe load bearing limits for each structure before implementation. I designed and created 3D AutoCAD drawings for all events. I worked closely with sound and lighting technicians to assure our roofs and stages would meet their demanding requirements. I Account Managed projects such as Oracle Open World (San Francisco CA) in 2005 (Staging and 3 Roofs) for Hartmann Studios in Atlanta GA. and the 2005 American Cancer Society’s “RELAY for LIFE” on the mall in Washington DC.
• Designed, Modeled and Rendered 3D drawings for hundreds of live events.
• Designed, Modeled and Rendered 3D drawings of churches, recording studios, convention centers and theatres.
• Modeled 3 City Blocks from a Leica C-10 “Point Cloud” 3D source file.
• Designed, Modeled and Rendered 2D/3D drawings for tradeshow and concert touring fabrication.
• Designed and Rendered “Fly-Through” for client presentations and online media presentations.
• AutoCAD 2000 – 2011 Modeling, Creating Modeled Blocks.
• 3D Studio Max 8, 9 and 2011 – Texture and Render AutoCAD 3D Models.
• Maya 2011 – Render Broadcast Quality Video Output.
• Photoshop CS4/CS5 – Design Textures, Backgrounds and Digital Design for Web based media.
• Premier Pro CS4/CS5 – Video Editing of Rendered project.
• Sound Booth CS4/CS5 – Audio Editing of Rendered Project.
• Microsoft Office 2000 - 2010.
o Access, Excel, Word
Karim Kassab - Hartmann Studio’s Atlanta, GA (678) 904-3502
Paul Gussack - DV Communications Chattanooga, TN (423) 322-3472
Charlie Nicholson – Show Star Digital Media (423) 645-2827
Drew Baca – Lighting Director for Tours (615) 414-4565
Doug Stevens – Owner AV Direct Nashville, TN (615) 542-5422