STACY D. GALLIMORE
Ambitious and articulate professional possessing a Master of Business Administration, an English undergraduate degree, and natural abilities as a teacher and leader; exceptional communication and presentation skills and experience in marketing, promotional efforts, event planning, and public speaking.
WRITING/EDITING ? PUBLISHED POET ? TEAM BUILDING/RECRUITING ? CREATIVE
ACHIEVEMENTS AND SKILLS
• Excelled in creating ideas and concepts for BSU event marketing collateral, redesigning and maintaining the alumni album, and promoting campus events.
• Contributed to promotion efforts which resulted in BSU being named Club of the Year in 2004 and 2006.
• Increased attendance during New Life youth meetings by 15% through outreach programs and individual counseling; organized and managed outreach events.
• Participates in retail product placement and associated merchandising activities.
• Computer Proficiencies: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; extensive internet research.
OPERATIONS AND PROJECT/PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
• Organized successful BSU campus events including Speak Out, BBQ, Soul Food, and conferences.
• Exceeded BSU student recruitment goal by 8%; recruited 15 minority students from the U.S. and abroad.
• Led new student assimilation programs to engage in Ripon/BSU activities.
• Arranged and directed BSU group photo opportunities and documented all current and past events.
• Developed original weekly lesson plans and learning experiences for Sunday School children to age 14.
• Excelled in administrative support of five BSU executive board members; increased productivity by 10%.
• Pioneered a new and more efficient filing system for the BSU; now utilized as the standard accepted system.
• Collaborated with the New Life Pastor to administer and supervise the troubled youth counseling program.
SALES ASSOCIATE January 2010 - Present
BED BATH AND BEYOND Orlando, Florida
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY/HISTORIAN/RECRUITMENT OFFICER May 2004 -November 2008
RIPON COLLEGE – BLACK STUDENT UNION (BSU) Ripon, Wisconsin
YOUTH BOARD SECRETARY January 2002 - August 2004
NEW LIFE Waipahu, Hawaii
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – HUMAN RESOURCES 2011
DEVRY UNIVERSITY – KELLER GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT Orlando, Florida
BACHELOR OF ARTS - ENGLISH 2007
RIPON COLLEGE Ripon, Wisconsin