3530 Pleasant Valley Road, York, PA 17406
I am a hard worker; and I like to think outside the box. Being creative, I like to put my thoughts out there. Committed to meeting goals on time, I address any obstacles that get in my way.
The Art Institute of York Pennsylvania
Associate Degree in Specialized Technology, December 2010
• Create low poly, and high poly models using 3D Studio Max.
• Use the simple tools like connect and cut options, to create more geometry for my mesh models.
• Customized textures for models made in Photoshop.
• Model interior and exterior environments, cars, characters, and character props.
• Design 2D character animations, using Flash.
• Develop 3D animations using biped rigged meshes.
• Create storyboards and animatics for pre-production.
Video & Audio:
• Use video camera with tripod, lighting kits, and audio recording devices.
• Edit and render final videos using Premiere and After Effects.
• Create acrylic paintings, to create murals and work on canvases.
• Use special brushes to create watercolor paintings.
• Draw out preliminary ideas, and concept ideas.
YMCA, Harrisburg, PA
Junior Counselor, June 2006 – August 2006