• Herriman High School – Herriman UT
September, 2010 through March, 2012, Early Graduation
• Riverton High School – Riverton UT
September, 2009 through June, 2010
No formal employment, but:
• Did engage in Social Media activities for the Bridgewater for Senate Campaign in 2010;
• Carl Wimmer Campaign for Utah House of Representatives, 2010;
• Worked with local city campaigns in the City of Herriman for the 2011 Municipal Elections; Councilman Matt Robinson and Councilman Mike Day for their reelection bids, both of whom won.
? President of the Herriman High School Debate Team, 2011 through 2012
? Herriman Youth Council; Interim Youth Mayor, August 2011 through December 2011
? Herriman Youth Council; Lobbyist, Founder, and Council Manager, January 2011 through
? Treasurer of the Herriman High School Debate Team, 2010 through 2011
? Member of the Riverton High School Debate Team, 2009 through 2010
? Herriman High School Debate Team
? City Government (City of Herriman)
? Involvement in local and state politics
? Computer skills: Typing, research, and social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter)
? Personal: Communication/speaking, negotiation, and personable.
? Great work ethic and organization.