2412 Ridge Brook Trail. Duluth.30096 |
704-287-4641 | email@example.com
To obtain long terms employment with a well established organization where I may fully utilize my skills and abilities.
David W. Butler High School  Matthews, NC
Art Institute [2008-Present] New York, NY
Electronic Data System (E.D.S) [2002 –2004]
Error Department Machine Operator
• Operated 7780 imaging machine. Recorded check processing, credited deposits, and making corrections operating the ‘10 keys’.
• Also experienced in sorting department, operating the sort machines; organizing and managing company files.
Sung’s Convenient Store [2004 – 2005]
• Manage three different locations of the Sung’s Convenient Store. Managed stockings, inventory controls, and closed two locations.
Lee’s Dental Laboratory (QC dental lab) [2005 – 2009]
• Constructed porcelain crown, experienced in bridges, ceramic margins, finishing anatomy, glazing and polishing. Casting, metal finishing, and opaque. Also experienced in wax full gold crown contacts and polishing. Also experienced in processing shipping and communicating with outside practices.
Jinny Corp. 
• Traveled on a weekly basis for field sales, direct contact marketing, and customer service.
• Telemarketing for inside sales, support, and customer follow-ups.
COMPUTER AND LANGUAGE
Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point.
English, Korean – Fluent in both languages. Able to read, write, and communicate.