Miguel L. Gonzalez
To obtain a full time opportunity with your company where my skills and experience can be utilized.
Queens, L.I.C, N.Y.
9/08 - 6/10
• Supervised and coordinate activities of workers in verifying and keeping records on incoming and outgoing shipments and preparing items for shipment.
• Studied shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, orders and other records to determine shipping priorities, work assignments and shipping, methods required to meet shipping and receiving schedules, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates.
• Examined merchandise received for quality assurance. Document information relating to receipt, storage or distribution of materials.
Lehman College Art Department
Assistant Art Technical Lab Aid
9/05 - 5/08
• Maintained a clean and safe learning environment in the art laboratory and repaired equipment such as ceramic oven, plaster mixture.
• Utilized specialized equipment including brushes, chalk, paint media, and computer equipment.
• Communicated with instructors and students regarding art operations and equipment. Perform related duties as assigned.
New York, N.Y
4/02 - 8/
• Assisted in all merchandising, displays, inventory control, special orders, cash control and maintenance functions.
• Trained, supervised, and instructed employees according to store operational and merchandising standards.
Hunts Point Economic Development Co.
8/01 - 2/02
• Designed an informative brochure for the newly acquired Fulton Fish Market.
• Performed clerical and data-entry tasks such as sorting and routing incoming mail, materials, fielding phone calls, arranging letters, memorandum, invoices and other indexed documents.
• Utilized PC computers, copiers, scanners, fax, e-mail, and other office equipment.
Summer Youth Employment Program
Bronx, New York
5/98 - 8/99
• Assisted a group of children who required help with their homework.
• Traveled to different field trips with the children while directing and being responsible for them.
• Created arts and crafts that was required for their after school projects.
BA- Fine Arts (Recent Graduate)
Borough of Manhattan Community College
New York, N.Y
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Access and Power Point
Graphics and Multimedia design programs consisting of Macromedia Flash,
Macromedia Director, Photo Shop, Illustrator, Quark Express, Fireworks,
Adobe After-Effects, Kintera and Maya 3D Animation.