Graphic Designer and Illustrator:
Exceptionally creative, dedicated graphic designer and illustrator seeking a position which will utilize and further enhance my knowledge in the graphic arts.
• Innovative professional prepared to add fresh graphic creativity to your team and to generate superior quality advertising and design.
• Adaptive, organized, results and detail oriented with exceptional work ethic, strong time
management and interpersonal skills: team player with management skills.
• Ability to create designs, concept art, and layouts based on knowledge of layout
principles, aesthetics and design concepts.
• Ability to come up with unusual and clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to
develop creative ways to solve a problem.
• Able to perform well under pressure as evident by over 10 years of teaching experience
with emotionally disturbed students.
• Extremely talented illustrator, skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Indesign.
Freelance Illustrator and Graphic Designer
2002 – Present
• Successfully translated subject matter into concrete designs for newsletters and promotional material.
• Responsible for coordinating and producing a variety of illustrations and rough sketches of materials according to instructions of clients.
• Successfully managed and coordinated graphic design and illustration projects from concept to completion.
• Created design themes, graphics and illustrations for both print and web use.
• Produced commissioned illustrations and graphics for clients on a variety of subjects.
• Consistently produced and created eye opening and imaginative graphics and illustrations that met and exceeded the needs of clients.