I live in Gladstone (Kansas City) Missouri, a massage therapist.
Gladstone, MO 64119 • • firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and Service Associate
Customer service, retail/sales representative
Over 14 years of experience in customer service, retail and sales. Highly personable and professional in service to public. Recognizing the needs of the job and marketing strategies for the company.
? Strong skills, pays attention to detail.
? Perceptive and sensitive listener, skilled in assessing needs.
? Fast learner with a wide range of practical skills.
? Remains calm and works well under demanding conditions.
? Customer support and effective interpersonal communication.
? Conscience of customers’ needs.
? Expertise in resolving escalated customer service issues.
? Dependable and hard working; gets along well with colleagues
? Proficient with Microsoft Office System (including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Outlook).
• Register, cash management • Effectiveness in presenting product
• Outbound Sales • Clerical office knowledge • cultivating repeat business
• Knowledge in POS System • effectively manage business accounts
HIGHLIGHTED CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
• Awarded for outstanding customer service and sales 2 years in a row (Hertz Car Rental).
• Doubled repeat business for Hertz Local Edition in Leavenworth, Ks
Hertz Local Edition Hertz Corporation 2007-2009
.Sales and Service Associate
• Serviced the needs of customers renting vehicles, answering questions, making sure vehicle was properly maintained.
• Answered phones, made reservations, worked with insurance companies and car dealerships. Worked with local and out of state business customers.
• Cleaned vehicles regularly, transported vehicles, outbound sales, managed store for six months on my own.
Maintained focus of customers and cultivated my knowledge of sales and management skills learned on each job.
The Paradies Shops in KC at KCI Airport 08/2005-11/2006
• Register and money management
• Gift/collegiate/collectors memorabilia
• Customer service (shuttle/bus/limousine services, hotel, restaurant and city attractions)
• Worked in MSNBC, Jazz and bookstore
Leavenworth Country Club Leavenworth, KS 03/2004-09/2004
• Customer service to club guests
• Setup golf carts, members’ clubs, tees, towels and menus
• Sold golf merchandise (golf balls, tees, hats, t-shirts, jackets, etc.)
• Register/gift certificates/money management
• Open/closing proshop
Leavenworth High School 1996-2000
High School Diploma
Kansas City Kansas Community College 2000-2005
Associates in Liberal Arts degree
Nominated and awarded National Dean’s List in 2005
Heritage College 2008-2010
Associates in Occupational Therapeutic Massage