85 Grand River Blvd
Kitchener, On N2E 2T3
Hard working and self motivated individual seeking full time position utilizing my highly trained skills and experience for your company requirements.
Summary of Skills
• Excellent communicator, facilitator and team builder
• Computer literate proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
• Metal Stamping, mig Welding and fabrication
• Assist Engineering planning and execution of design and modification in house and outsourced automated lines , Assemblies and builds
• Visualize products to determine materials required and machines to be used to fabricate parts and functions and Component modification and rebuilds
• Studied and Understand and Evaluate as well as design Working drawings and blue prints
• Able to assist Engineers in identifying and resolving die design, mechanical and automated changes to tooling , and prototype builds
• Able to identify problems effectively diagnose causes and determine corrective actions included in Quality Control
• Inspections of parts and measurements using hand measuring tools and gages including Geometric tolerance and dimensioning
• Able to maintain, operate lathes, milling machines, precision grinders ,vertical boring mill, Blanchard grinders, mig and stick welding
• Excellent presentation skills involving proposals and module restructure
• Excellent assembler mechanical and trouble shooting and inspections
Tool and Die Maker apprenticeship program 1995-1997 Graduate
Sheridan College, Oakville
Licensed Tool and Die Maker 1998-present
Ski Resort Management and operations 1992-1993
Humber College, Toronto
Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance
2-BQuality, Kitchener 2001-2002
Tool and Die Maker 1992-present
Technologies 2000, Kitchener,On
Thyssen Krupp Budd Canada, Kitchener,On
Bes Tool and Die, Cambridge, On
Igar Tool and Die, Cambridge, On
Novy integrated systems, Waterloo
Innovative tooling solutions, Kitchener,On
• Consistently met or exceeded tool design, capability while maintaining cost and cycle time.
• Studied blue print, sketch, model, and other specifications and planned layout assisting in final fabrication and tool overview/ build
• Group Leader for the Tool and Die Makers, Hydro form and Assembly Prototype for 7yrs at Thyssen Krupp Canada.
• Responded efficiently to written and telephone requests for Engineering changes and dimensional moves and Modifications while preventing down time
• Heat-treated tools and parts.
• Install electrical and hydraulic components such as photo eyes, P.I.P, sensors and all aspects of clamping procedures involved in automated welding for part position
• Developed a preventative maintenance schedule, providing decreased down time and cycle improvements.
• Verified dimensions, alignments and clearances using measuring instruments
• Supervisor for Press shop die set and hit to hit specialist.
Operations Supervisor 2007-present
Chicopee Ski Club 1986-1992, Camp fortune 1992-1993
• Maintained supervision and Leadership skills for Maintenance staff.
• Provide Assistance to Ski Patrol Staff during Emergence procedures.
• Scheduling staff in lift operator positions.
• Assist in Maintenance and repair of all ariel Chair Lifts.
• Provide customer services.
• 5 years involvement as snowmaker and supervisor
• Worked with Ratnik snow industries on prototype gun testing camp fortune.
Meltdown Snowboard Shop 2004-2006
• Built and designed layout of sports store.
• Provided sales and customer services to all patrons.
• Purchasing of all store Merchandising.
• Marketing designs for all patrons and possible customers.
• Supplied all customers with ski and snowboard tune ups.
• Assembled all bicycles and tune ups.
Deer Ridge Golf club 1993-1997
• Worked on layout and implementation of irrigation system.
• Built and installed bridges, cart paths and fabrication of fencing.
• Greens keeping duties including cutting of greens, fairways sand bunkers and repair of irrigation blow outs.
• Operator of front end loader and backhoe as well as all machinery.
• Clearing of land and design and chainsaw clearing duties, sharpening.
• Maintenance of all equipment, and P.M.
• Football-Captain of two City Championship Teams for Eastwood Collegiate.
• Rugby-Captain of WCCSA Championship Teams for Eastwood Collegiate.
• Mountain Biking-Have entered numerous 24 hr team race endurance events.
• Entered and accomplished Raid the North Bon Echo Eco Challenge.
• Raced competitively cross country and downhill mountain bike events1997-present.
• Advocate for bicycle trails and maintenance through IMBA
• Member of IMBA
• Certified Standard first Aid Plus Level C CPR Infant Child and Adult
• Assembly of bicycles and preventative maintenance through Meltdown sports store
• Longstanding Member of Kelso mountain bike park and trails as well as Halton Hills and Mountsberg conservation
• Certified Lift truck operator class 4