• 6 years of significant online content management and web analysis experience, responsible for customer acquisition and retention through online marketing.
• Team player who listens and co functions along with the team members and blends their divergent thoughts, opinions, into meaningful action.
• Effective verbal, communication and analytical skills.
• An assured achiever and a dauntless thinker who has graduated in Computer Science Engineering and adept at training, developing, counseling and coaching team members and clients.
• Have experience in working in various CRM systems, content management platforms like DRUPAL, WORDPRESS. Familiar with blogging platforms like Blogger, Typepad, Tumblr, LiveJournal and many more.
• Have worked in enhancing a company’s or website’s online appearance and popularity by various social media marketing techniques and SM marketing tools like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights , Monitter.com , Sysomos ,Radian 6 ,Google Analytics, Twitter Counter, Tweet Stats, Tweet meme, Tweetalyzer, Tweet metrics Hoot Suite and many more analytical tools.
• Also have hands on experience with various web analytic tools like Web Trends, Google Analytics, Omniture, Webside story and Core metrics. Have worked on various PPC campaigns through Google Ad words.
Professional Experience and Accomplishments
TekSystems - http://www.teksystems.com (Cincinnati,Ohio)- Aug 2011-Till Date
Experience attained during my career as a Freelancer with Possible World Wide at Cincinnati, Ohio.
Aug 2011-Till Date
Possible Worldwide (http://www.possibleworldwide.com) is a global ad agency that creates meaningful and measurable interactive marketing. Our major clients include P&G, Barclays, Coca Cola, General Mills, Logitech, NBC Universal, Target, XBOX and various other major companies.
Freelancer -Aug 2011-Till Date
• Worked as a System Analyst, in the P&G team, and worked as a content manager for various P&G products using various CMS for the client .Understanding of various browser scripting and server scripting languages along with various web related languages like XML, CSS, HTML.
• Familiar with the W3C validating tools as well as various W3C standards for coding and testing websites.
• Also hands on experience with various website upgrading platforms like Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Front Page, and Microsoft SharePoint.
• Also worked as a Search Analyst for clients like Fifth Third Bank by managing ad content, writing copy docs, analyzing their various search marketing campaigns.
• Worked extensively with Omniture, Google analytics, Web Trends and provided various customized web analytics reports along with analytical charts detailing sites performance.
Hytech Consulting Inc. at Cleveland, Ohio
April 2011-Till Date
Hytech consulting Inc. (http://hytechinc.com/) ,is a professional services subsidiary of “FatPipe Networks”(http://www.fatpipeinc.com/). It is situated in Cleveland and deals with thousands of software consultants worldwide.
Web Analyst- April 2011 – Aug 2011
Role as a Webmaster
• Analyzed Client’s websites on a regular basis, in terms of website content management, SEM campaigns, social media aspect as per the regular interaction with clients, stake holders, website owners.
• Worked extensively with Omniture, Google analytics, Web Trends also providing customized web analytic reports along with analytical charts detailing sites performance.
• Worked on the latest SEO techniques and modified the websites as per its SEO analysis.
• Managed the company’s site content through DRUPAL and WFTPS.
• Have experience in working with website upgrading platforms like Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Front Page, and Microsoft SharePoint.
• Managed all the online advertising duties which includes, social media aspects, PPC, CPM, CPL campaigns, Email campaigns, Blogging, Micro blogging, Link building ,Content management and web analytics.
Internet Marketing Consultant, Jan 2010 – March 2011
• Worked as a Freelancer with small term projects and websites as a content writer, Link builder, web metrics analyst and an Internet marketing consultant.
• Managed various websites and improvised it according to SEO standards, maintained individual website analytics with detailed reports
• Handled all the online advertising, PPC campaigns, Social media aspects of various startup companies.
• Provide business and program level planning support with experience in client presentations along with support for various web application problem and issues.
• Attained “Masters Certificate Course in Internet Marketing” from the “University Of San Francisco”.
DIRECTI at Mumbai, India
2006 - 2009.
DIRECTI is an ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) accredited company. An internet advertising firm in Mumbai, India .It deals with domain monetization, web as well as various software products since the year 1998. (www.directi.com).
Internet Marketing Consultant, Sept 2006-Jul 2009
• Worked with internal staff and clients to define strategies for Web Analytics, Search Engine Optimization, and Sponsored Search Marketing .Develops best practices for implementation and integration of Web Analytics tools and related technologies
• Managed various analytical reports and analysis requests, maintained and improvised the key performance indicators providing dashboard reports and various analytical charts depicting the performance of a website.
• Effectively detailed visitor requirements, also maintained business and quality reports of the website for the client and business requirements.
• Uncovers areas to improve internal and external processes for developing Search and Analytics practices at the agency
• Provides technical consulting and training to internal staff and clients regarding tools and tactics, organic search engine optimization strategies and tactics.
• Managed the content of websites through various CMS like DRUPAL, WORDPRESS etc.
• Improves website content by proper case study and using useful web analytic tools like Site Catalyst, Web Trends, Hoot Suite, Google Trends, and Google Analytics etc.
• Making a site visible in search engines through various tactics like blogging, directory submission, link building, press releases, white paper, newsletters, social media campaigns etc.
Online Research Analyst, Mar 2006- Aug 2006
• Specialization in technicalities of acquiring and maintaining Domain Portfolios in the Domain Industry like Domain parking , Domain monetization , Web Hosting ,DNS ,Manual Domain Optimization, Domain Auction etc.
• Worked extensively on the internet market terminology like PPC, CPC, CTR, RPM, Lead generation techniques, Banner ads, and various types of PPC as well as Email Ad Campaigns.
Team Management Skills
• Managed the responsibility of a team of 20 research analysts’ .Acquired Strong team management and presentation skills.
• Works independently while directing junior team members on big to small client projects
• Actively mentors and reviews the work performed by junior members of the team to ensure quality
• Moves smoothly and quickly between projects with diverse parameters and objectives
Effective Current Projects:
Personal Blog -http://www.Innocentthoughts.com
• Ranked 1st in Google, when you type the words "Innocent Thoughts" in the search bar.
• Optimized with the required web standards and various powerful web tactics.
Product Oriented Blog - http://www.knowfacebook.com
• Ranked 1st in Google when you type the words "Tasty Farmville Tricks" in the search bar.
• Gets around 300 views per month in the blog till date.
Brand Oriented Blog - http://www.Disneyforyou.com
• Ranked 5th in Google, when you type the words "Disney Fairytale Classics" in the search bar.
• Gets around 1500 views per month in the blog till date.