Motivated and dedicated young professional with in-depth experience in fields of hospitality and healthcare. Knowledge of functionality and dynamics of different components of medical system, knowledge of government programs like Medicare and Medicaid and principles of Managed Care Programs. Understanding of the differences between healthcare needs of various layers of population and role of social work. Broadly trained and highly disciplined in hospitality business operations with 4-year experience as a Guest Service Representative.
• Ability to successfully identify and use community and public resources.
• Extensive record of customer service background and outstanding communication skills.
• Proven ability to isolate and address a wide variety of customer needs and concerns
• Ability to distinguish tasks and initiate work flow with high level of accountability and responsibility for outcome.
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities appropriately.
• Able to work collaboratively and build enduring relationships with providers, members and the multidisciplinary team.
• Computer software knowledge.
• Proficient in Russian. Advanced in medical translation.
May 2010 - Senior Whole Health
Community Resource Coordinator
• Working directly with members, Case Managers, providers and community service organizations to ensure that members have access to the range of supportive services needed to promote optimal functioning and quality of life.
• Educating the members regarding plan benefits, identifying and arranging needed support services and following up with the member on an ongoing basis.
• Providing translation services to Russian speaking members during their interactions with Nurse Care Managers and providers.
• Advocating for members with cognitive impairments and language barriers.
May 2007 – May 2010 Canyon Ranch Spa and Resort
Guest Service Representative
• Check guests in and out in timely manner.
• Completing billing for in-house guests and correcting errors on member’s invoices.
• Concierge duties: assisting with reservations at local restaurants, cultural events, travelling arrangements, entertainment activities.
• Addressing guests’ complaints, resolving some issues and directing others to appropriate management staff.
• Completing room assignments according to guests’ needs and requests; accommodating room changes and following up to ensure satisfaction.
• Assisting guests with reservations for Spa, Sports or Dining room facilities.
June 2006 – May 2007 Sheraton Orlando North
Front Desk Agent
• Registering arriving guests and checking out departing guests.
• Completing billing for in-house guests accounts.
• Accommodating room change requests.
References are available upon request.