Chinyera Loretta Johnson
Skills and Abilities
Digital illustrations, Illustration, character design, background design, interpersonal skills, can work in a team environment, reliable, trainable, able to train others, positive, hardworking, traditional inking, watercolor, administrative skills, researching, writing, 66 WPM, Photoshop 7.0-CS series, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel, Experience in Adobe InDesign and Image Ready
2007 School Of Visual Arts New York, NY
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Illustration
• Achieved Dean’s list Fall 2003 and 2004
• Featured in Portfolio 28th
Jan 2011- Jan 2012
One Dear Fool Entertainment New York, NY
• Created Storyboard for introduction video on Kickstarter.com. Created character designs for the movie.
2008 NYC Dept of Parks and Recreation Urban Park Rangers
Illustration: Hudson River Quadcentennial Fishing Festival
• Utilized traditional media to create poster illustration for the Hudson River Quadricentennial Fishing Festival.
• Digitally colored artwork in Photoshop.
• Published in Urban Park Ranger’s Bi annual publication.
2007 Illustration: Portfolio 28th
• Artwork appeared in Illustration and Cartooning Dept’s annual publication at School of Visual Arts.
2007 Illustration: Insurgency
• Researched and created an editorial style illustration of the Fallujah killings during the Iraq War in 2004.
• Uploaded on Drawger.com under Steve Brodner’s web page.
Sep 2010-Present Macy’s Bridgewater, NJ
Visual Merchandiser and Sales Associate
• Used creative and critical thinking to prepare holiday displays on the sales floor.
• Changed mannequins to reflect current and future fashion trends in the Women’s and Junior’s department.
• Assisted and advised customers in the House wares Department.
July 2007 – Sep 2010 Borders Inc Watchung, NJ
• Handled administrative task. Obtain supplies and food orders with vendors. Manage a monthly inventory count.
• Managed café training operations.
• Gained three years of customer service knowledge/troubleshooting and years of service. Receive positive customer reviews.
• Process inventory for bookstore items.