Freelance Work 2011:
- Cookie Cravings Bakery. Sept –Dec. 2011
- Blu Kuda (band). January 2011
- The Arnold Sports Festival. February 2011
- Nicaraguan International Coalition For Children & the Elderly. Summer 2011
- Currently working on Graphic Novel with local writer.
Piezosurgery, Inc., Columbus, OH Art Director/Advertising/Marketing Manager 2007-2010
• Enhanced company brand awareness, through re-branding and new graphic design, for a major international healthcare products distributor.
• Initiated and lead the company’s dedicated art, design, advertising and marketing department.
• Developed, designed and executed strategic repositioning of company’s identity to better meet organizational objectives.
• Ensured consistent brand messaging in the design and execution of all print advertising, web content, direct mail, sales brochures and marketing collateral, and exhibit displays.
• Increased company’s participation and visibility in industry events and trade shows, with new graphic design, new booth design and increased signage areas, resulting in immediate and sustained sales increases. Initiated, planned, and coordinated corporate-sponsorship events.
• Responsible for concept, graphics, design, development, and supervision of company’s website.
• Thorough understanding of print publication layout, graphic design, press imposition and printing.
• Understanding of CSS/HTML and the increasing needs for great design in web and mobile apps.
• Coordinates efforts and working with internal and external staffs, such as department managers and C-Level staff, printers, programmers, developers and other designers to complete the project(s).
• Researched, conducted interviews, and wrote reports related to staff development.
INVSCO Marketing & Advertising, Chicago, IL
Creative Arts Director
• Working closely with executive, project, and sales leadership teams, led agency team in developing identity design and marketing materials for national real estate developer’s multi-million-dollar condominium projects in Chicago, Louisville, Northern Indiana and South Florida.
• Participated in creative concepting, graphic design, production, spec work, and new business presentations.
• Oversaw and directed graphic design of logos, letterhead, print advertising, sales and marketing materials, direct mail, newsletters, event promotional materials, and signage.
• Planned and directed photo shoots.
• Directly responsible for the graphic design of materials with minimal supervision, under budget and on time.
• Budgeted and coordinated print, freelance, outside vendor and related services.
Belcom Corp, Bellwood, IL: Graphic Designer/Printer
EDUCATION : Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH; B.F.A., Two-Dimensional Studies Major
Technical skills: MAC CS5 environment: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat with knowledge of Flash. Knowledgeable in the use of QuarkXpress, Freeway, Microsoft Office Suite’s PowerPoint and Word.