• Over Fifteen years of experience in Oracle RDBMS and Oracle Applications :
Implementation, Interfaces Design, Customizing the modules, Data Conversion from legacy systems into Oracle Applications and Application Software Development in Oracle
• Extensive knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, systems development methodologies and Oracle Applications Implementation Life Cycle.
• Can effectively work as an individual contributor or a team member.
• Expertise in Functional and Technical aspects of Oracle applications/Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12/11i Financial modules (GL,AR, AP,FA), manufacturing (OM/OTC, Purchasing/PO/P2P/PTP), CRM (Install base, Service Contracts, Fieldsales,Telesales, Teleservice, Marketing, Quoting, OCO, AME,DQM/CDH/TCA/HZ) and SSWA(iProcurement)
Areas of Focus:
Functional / Consulting
• Business process analysis, Process re-engineering, Translating business requirements to technical specifications (FDD/TDD), Fit/Gap Analysis
• Data Conversion/Mapping - Preparing conversion/mapping documents (CV) and Data Cleansing
• Interfaces/Extensions - Preparing Customization/Extension documents (MD)
• Project Deliverables- Design Specifications, Plans, Strategies and Implementation Procedures like Vanilla, Phased, AIM (BP, BR, TE etc),ADI,Post Production support
• Act as liaison to other Oracle Application teams and be a focal point for cross-application integration issues
• Accept, track and coordinate the resolution of user-initiated application support requests. As part of a support team, resolve application support issues by providing a technical solution or assigning responsibility to the appropriate team member for rapid resolution.TAR will be logged for a bug in Out of box functionality
• Assist with Unit testing of new or enhanced Oracle application functionality; assist with Regression testing of upgrades and patches; coordinate User Acceptance testing (UAT) with internal users and business process owners in a test instance prior to implementation.
• Analysis and Design – Process Modeling, Data Modeling/ERWIN(Conceptual, Physical and Logical database design), Data Analysis/Mining, and Module Design.
• Development of Oracle CRM/ERP Applications– (RCE/RICE/RICEW/RICEWF) Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow customization, Forms Personalization,CUSTOM.PLL,Performance Tuning, Data Migration, Data Massaging/Transformations,PL/SQLAPI,OLTP/Normalized Modeling,
ETL/DSS/OLAP/Dimensional Modeling/Star Schema
• Good working knowledge in System Administration, Data synchronization (FNDLOAD,WFLOAD) and AOL (creation of users ,profiles, menus, registering concurrent Programs, responsibilities,valuesets, form functions,menu,request sets, request-groups,KFF,DFF registration in Oracle Applications)
• Design and Development of database objects – tables, materialized views, triggers, procedures, functions and packages
Tools and Methodologies:
ERP/CRM: Oracle R12/11i (11.5.5/11.5.9/22.214.171.124) OM, PO, A/R, A/P, G/L,
Service Contracts, Install Base, TCA, Fieldsales, Telesales,
Teleservice, Marketing, Quoting, OCO, DQM, CDH, TCA, HRMS,
Oracle Tools: Developer 6i/9i/10g (Forms 6i/9i/10g, Reports 6i/9i/10g),
Oracle SOA 10g/Fusion Middleware (BPEL, OSB),
Siebel Analytics/OBIEE 10g (Dashboards/Answers/BI Publisher),
Designer 10g, OWB 10g, Oracle Discoverer 10g, ERWIN,
SQL*Loader/SQLLDR, Workflow 2.8, Export/Import, Oracle AQ, PVCS,
Visual Source Safe, MS Visio and MS Project
IDE: TOAD 9.0, SQL Developer, Jdeveloper 10g
Framework: APEX 3.2, OAF, ADF 11g
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g
Platforms: Windows NT/XP/ Vista/Windows 7, UNIX (Sun Solaris, Sco-Unix,
HP-UX, AIX, Linux)
Industries: Financials, Manufacturing, Insurance, Services, Pharmaceutical and
KPMG, Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Duration Jul’10 to Till Date
Nextgen (Next Generation Auditing): Nextgen is an automated auditing system consists of various automated auditing procedures built on common enterprise platform. Nextgen audit must identify potentially risky transactions and verify that company policies and procedures have been and are being followed.
• Created BR document which provides details like “who, what, when, and where” of Oracle ERP transactions as well as giving details of extracting, migrating and maintaining this data in a non-ERP repository
• Created SAP to Oracle Transformation specifications based on AAPs provided by auditors
• Created SAP to Oracle mapping based on Oracle’s key business processes P2P and O2C
• Created PL/SQL script which extracts data from Oracle R12(GL,AR,AP,PO,TCA,OM and INV) modules into a flat file to be loaded into Non ERP repository
• Performed Transformation testing to make sure that AAPs are working properly
• Created test data with audit exclusions/Followup items in Oracle R12
• Created various audit reports with Discoverer 11g
Merck, Whitehouse Station, NJ
Duration Nov’09 to Jun’10
The Global Expert Engagement Management (GEEM) group has been chartered with implementing the appropriate business processes and procedures to ensure FCPA compliance for Merck.
• Gathered requirements and prepared HDD
• Copied Unicode files from various sources to SQL*LOADER data directory by using Unix shell script
• Manipulated data in inbound Unicode files with AWK,SED and EXCEL
• Data load using PL/SQL,UTL_FILE and SQL*Loader/SQLLDR
• Created PL/SQL procedures, functions, database triggers and packages required to read inbound Unicode data files by encoding them into UTF-8 if necessary.
• Performed validations, scrubbing/transformations and creating outbound flat files as per client’s requirement
• Prepared test cases and load process metrics
• Created end to end load process by creating Unix Shell scripts
Environment: UNIX, Oracle11g, SQL Developer, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, Shell Scripting
Ethicon (J&J), Somerville, NJ
Duration Jul’09 to Oct’09
There is a need to provide an Oracle APEX/PL/SQL solution that can support the business processes of Sales Inquiry and START Processes. This solution is intended to help in managing the Sales Inquiry process through its life cycle. In addition, the purpose is to provide Sales representatives the ability to determine whether they really need to submit inquiry or not at the same time, required metrics are given to Sales Planning and Analytics (SPA) to take decisions on closing sales inquiries.
• Gathering the requirements and performing Gap Analysis
• Prepared SOW,FRS and Traceability Matrix based on requirements
• Developed START and SI enquiry enhancements based on Individual milestones
• Prepared Project management and deployment plan
• Deployed them in production and User documentation
Environment: UNIX, Oracle11g, SQL Developer, APEX 3.2, HTML, CSS, Javasript,
Corporate Services Company, Wilmington, DE
Duration Oct’08 to Apr’09
CSC is the second largest Registered Agent service company in the world representing hundreds of thousands of business entities worldwide including a substantial number of the Fortune 1000.
• Performed Map and Gap analysis
• Created Mapping documents for segments
• Documenting all current state process flows, requirements, customizations, mapping/gapping requirements, and making business process improvements, capitalizing on standard functionality to reduce the number of customizations.
• Performed Gap analysis on existing tax system to see whether the existing homegrown tax calculation system could still be integrated into the new E-Business Tax module, or if the standard functionality within E-Business Tax should be used.
• Organized the creation of the tax content rules using Oracle's E-Business tax(VAT)application
• Created ADI spreadsheets to upload new assets (FA) and journal entries
• Tested and revised the customized FA account generator that automatically re-classed asset transactions based on fund type
• Tested and assisted in the reconciliation of the converted fixed assets.
• Created mapping sets and Derivation rules in R12 SLA
• Prepared and loaded Cross validation rules(CVR) as per segment changes
• Analyzed the systems to replace the existing customized processes with new R12 features for order management and purchasing modules
• R12 Purchasing setup: Organization Classification,Categories,Buyers and Purchasing options etc
• Used Extension & Personalization features for iProcurement customizations
• Customized ‘PO Doc creation workflow’, ‘PO Approval & Requisition Approval Workflow’ for iProcurement
• Developed interfaces to legacy systems using BPEL in JDeveloper
• Developed UI screens using JSP and OA Framework
• Modified reports using BI Publisher
• Modified FSG Reports as per client’s requirement and used ADI to export into Excel for graphs and charts
• Wrote functional specs for custom financial reports and developed Rxi reports
• Design, plan and conduct functional testing. Develop and maintain test scenarios for end users
Oracle Applications Framework (OAF), Developer 10g, Oracle SOA 10g,
Workflow 2.6, Jdeveloper 10g, OBIEE 10g
Client: Keithley Instruments, Cleveland, OH
Duration: Jun’08 to Sep’08
Keithley is a measurement and Instrument Company, which develops, manufactures markets and sells highly accurate instruments and data acquisition products as well as complete system solutions for high-volume production and assembly testing.
• Performed process analysis, hands on setups and testing using Oracle’s business flows: Procure to Pay & Order to Cash.
• Worked on Order Import interface to validate sales orders and load the order information into Order Management tables and well versed with flow of data from OM to AR
• R12 iProcurement setup : Item category setup, Expense accounting rules and supplier setups
• Configured Oracle Assets (FA) - Defined assets corporate books, tax books, asset KFF, category KFF, and location KFF
• Used Autoinvoice to import regular, debit memo, credit memo invoices from legacy systems into Oracle Receivables (AR)
• Worked on Service Contracts and Install base conversions involving data import from different legacy source systems into Oracle R12
• Personalize the Telesales UI as per Client’s requirement
• Set up UWQ in Oracle Telesales
• Involved in WOFE business process analysis and customized commercial invoices as per client’s requirement
• Designed and implemented rules for approving, adding, and maintaining customers and suppliers.
• Designed and implemented Business Processes using Oracle BPEL PM and Jdeveloper.
• Designed custom audit report to track new and updated suppliers & customers
• Migrated reports from Reports 6i to OBIEE(BI Publisher)
• Prepared SOX compliant Audit Reports
• Provided Post Production support for Procure to Pay processes
• Tested Sub-ledger integration for procure to pay and order to cash cycles.
• Trouble-shooted users concerns, issues during CRP and UAT
iProcurement, Install base, Service Contracts, Telesales), Developer 10g,
Oracle SOA 10g, Jdeveloper 10g, OBIEE 10g
Client: Dekalb County, Atlanta, GA
Duration: May’07 to Apr’08
TAS (Tax Accounting System): TAS is a computer assisted market appraisal system (CAMA) built on Oracle Install base, AR and Service contracts foundation. This system keeps track of various types of properties (Real estate, Personal Property, Mobile Homes, Commercial etc) and calculates property tax based on fair market value and collects taxes through AR by sending invoices to customers.
• Developed project scope, life cycle & deliverables (requirements, setup docs & test scripts)
• Defined risk and milestone projections to the executive team
• Involved in customer data mapping, data conversions from legacy to Service Contracts (OKS) and Install base (CSI)
• Created new instance numbers in the Install Base to correct invalid instances on RMA Sales Orders.
• Prepared Technical (TDD), Functional documents (FDD), Unit Test Case, and Unit Test review documents.
• Created Inbound Interfaces to update AR, Install base and service contracts with validation of Business rules
• Developed an interface program to bring AR Receipts from Legacy system into AR interface table
• Designed bank account structures for AR and AP bank accounts for Lockbox and Payables documents
• Created payment files for Consolidated Lockbox customizations for consolidated bill receipts.
• Developed Custom Forms (Property Appraisal etc) and custom reports using Developer 9i
• Created new month end closing procedures
• Tested OM unbilled accrual report and reconciled to AR.
• Created customized, non-signature ready tax reports from Oracle OBIEE
• Created custom outbound reports with XML Publisher
• Developed test plan and test cases for Change Requests (CR), supported system testing to ensure success.
Environment: UNIX, Toad, Oracle 10g, Oracle EBS (GL, AR, AP, Install base, Service
Contracts), Developer 10g, XML Publisher
Client: Kaycan LTEE, Montreal, QC
Duration: Mar’05 to Mar’07
Oracle 11i Integration (EAI): Kaycan is a manufacturer of aluminum and vinyl siding. This project involves customization of financials and Manufacturing modules along with integration across all acquired companies.
• Configured and implemented oracle Approval Management (AME) .This was a multinational project focusing on both B2B and B2C channels
• Set-up Jobs and Positions including Hierarchies
• Implementation of EDI in Oracle Applications according to ANSI X12 standards and EDIFACT standards
• EDI Inbound and Outbound documents like 810, 850,855,856,861 and 862
• Converted GL balances and Assets using ADI
• Converted Employees using Dataloader
• Designed and developed Payable Open Interface Import that load data from legacy system into Oracle Payables
• AP EDI Invoice correction program to handle Price Variance and PO Line Cancellation issues
• Identified AR sources, payment methods, aging buckets and classes for manual and order management transactions
• Configured setups for Auto invoice, Auto lockbox, Auto accounting, Consolidated Billing, Application of Receipts to transactions and invoice printing with remit address and Dunning letter. Defined the Tax integrated with location and the VAT codes.
• Customized AR and price list reports in Multi Org environment with MRC
• Migrated all the existing custom.pll work to Forms Personalization
• Developed new reports for multiple languages & currencies
Environment:Unix,Windows NT,Toad,Oracle 10g, Oracle 11i(GL,AR,AP,AME,INV,PO),
Developer 9i, EDI, ADI, Dataloader
Client: Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare, Quincy, MA
Duration: Oct’04 to Jan’05
Oracle CRM 11i Interfaces/Extensions (11.5.10): Involved in design and development of Interfaces/extensions for Quoting, Telesales, TCA, INV, Customer Online and CRM Foundation with extensive usage of PL/SQL, Business Events, HTML DB and Workflow.
• Prepared BR30, BR100 (DFF mapping), MD30, MD50 and MD70 documents for Underwriting Task generation and Quote bid history.
• Created mockup Customer extension screens (Rate request and rate response) with HTML DB
• Involved in data cleansing of customer data from legacy to TCA tables
• Created Database triggers, Business Events and Workflow for Quoting
• Modified Quoting PL/SQL APIs for rate response, rate history and Quote bid history.
• Redesigned the custom Discoverer EUL to map objects and tables correctly in the upgraded schema
6i, Workflow 2.6, HTML DB, Discoverer 9i
Client: Fairfax Financial Holdings, Parsippany, NJ
Duration: Nov’03 to Sep’04
Oracle Financials Implementation (11.5.9): Being a member of Financials Implementation group, managed Reports, Interfaces, Customizations and Extensions.
• Conversion strategy, mapping tables
• Worked on Conversions to load the external data from third party to apps interface tables (AR, AP, and INV). Data validation is done before loading the data into the interface tables using pl/sql stored procedures
• Involved in writing AR Premium Extract Outbound interface program, Extracting Data from AR Base Tables (Transactions, Receipts and Adjustments) into temp table and generating data file using UTL_FILE
• Customized PO Doc creation workflow, PO Approval Requisition Approval Workflow for iProcurement
• Created Business Intelligence Reports with Discoverer 4i
• Bug fixing follow-up with Oracle while resolving TAR Issues
• Preparation of Test Scripts (both for unit testing as well as UAT testing)
• End User Training and Post Production Support
Environment: UNIX, Windows NT, Oracle 9i, Toad, Oracle 11i (GL, AR, AP, INV, PO,
Client: AT&T, Middletown, NJ
Duration: Jul’02 to Sep’03
Oracle CRM 11i Implementation: Being a member of production support group, I managed Application Security, Concurrent Programs, Reports and Profile Options, I also created and automated Migration Interface Management program to upload data from legacy system into Oracle Applications using shell script, SQL, PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions and triggers.
• Analyzed and wrote functional specs for "Customize vs. Out of the Box" solutions for Fixed Asset and AR specialized balance sheet reporting requirements.
• Loading data from legacy systems to OSO, OMO, Telesales, HRMS and TCA tables through Concurrent Programs
• Worked on CRM foundation and TCA to set up resources and sales groups
• Customized Sales Methodology Workflow as per customer’s requirement
• Modifying Migration Interface Management
• Dealing with Data Quality, Data Presentation and Data Massaging
• Configured Discoverer with Oracle CRM Business Views
• Preparing back out procedures, Tuning customizations
• Preparing test scripts, test plans
• Developing reports related to Oracle Incentive compensation(OIC) namely Commission Statement Summary & Detail Report, Retail Supply Revenue Report, Collections Error Processing Report etc
• Handling CR(Change Requests) by modifying PL/SQL APIs,Java, jsp files
• Fixing Tickets(provided quick analysis and resolution for production issues),Preparing TARs for out of box functionality bugs
• Preparing set-up document and post implementation support
Environment: UNIX, Oracle9i, Toad, Oracle CRM/11i (OSO, OMO, Telesales, HRMS,
TCA), Developer 6i, Workflow 2.6, Discoverer 4i
Jan 2000 –Jun 2002 - Oracle Corporation, Reston, VA
Oracle Sales Online (OSO) is an HTML based application for field sales representatives, managers, and sales executives, that provides global sales management visibility and sales force tools
Oracle Interaction Center is an integrated suite of applications and technologies to transform traditional telephony-based call centers into multi channel e-business sales, marketing and service operations.
• Database Schema design for Sales Methodology using Oracle Designer 6i and Forms 6i
• PL/SQL APIs for funds, issues, Sales Methodology and TCA
• Prepared high-level design and detail-level design documents for OSO,Telesales and Interaction Center
• Developed asynchronous Business workflows for Sales Methodology using Oracle Workflow 2.6
• Release Management - Building consolidated patches, Minipacks, Install/Testing these patches On Test, Maintenance and Development Environments internally by using AD utilities.
• Created SQL scripts for Data Migration
• Maintaining Oracle Sales Online (OSO), fixing installation bugs and code bugs
• Worked on Partners Online, Marketing Online (OMO) and Marketing Encyclopedia Systems (MES)
• Developed Business workflows for Email Center and 1-1 Fulfillment using Oracle Workflow 2.5
• PL/SQL APIs for Structured inbound Email Workflow
• Involved in Unit testing and integration testing during internal implementation of 11.5.4 and 11.5.6 versions
• Worked on OSO, OMO and PRM (Partners Relationship Management) integration and familiar with Partners Online key features like: Opportunity management, Task Management, Forecasting etc
Environment: Sun Solaris, Windows NT, Oracle 8i/9i, Toad, Oracle CRM/11i (OSO,
OMO, Telesales, PRM, TCA, CRM Foundation), Workflow 2.5
Client: Allied Informatics, Norcross, GA
Duration: Oct’98 to Dec’99
Involved in the upgradation of Oracle Apps 10.7 to 11.The project involves Data migration, developing custom applications, Production Support, manage tickets and resolving customer issues according to the severity level. Preparing and completing the new Enhancement Requests (CR) according to the user requirements.
• Interacted with end users and implemented their requirements into the program specifications.
• Importing the data (like Invoice Import, Customer Interface) from legacy and feeder systems to Oracle Applications by using SQL*loader.
• Working on interfaces like Customer Interface and Lock box Interface in Accounts receivables by using SQL*Loader
• Designed and developed various reports in Order Management (Pick slip, Pack Slip etc) based on client's requirements.
• Involved in the defining Product Codes, item categories, units of measure and Inventory Organization and Sub-Inventories for Inventory
• Registered Forms and Reports in AOL and Sysadmin for respective modules.
• Performed data conversion using SQL*Loader and PL/SQL to load data into the Interface tables in Oracle Applications
• Performed data translation, transformation or manipulation before moving the data to the production tables
• Interfaced the data to the target application production tables
• Modified Purchase Order Report as per Client's Requirement
Environment: Windows NT, Oracle 8i, Oracle Applications 10.7(NCA), AR, AP, GL,
PO, OE/OM, AOL, Forms 6i, Reports 6i and System Administration.
Client: Dept of Env Protection, Harrisburg, PA
Duration: May’98 to Sep’98
Involved in the analysis, design development of the DEP Project. The Purpose of the
Project is to convert the functionality of the Surface Mine Statistical System (SMSS)
Which resides on Mainframe as a COBOL application to the new Y2K COMPLIANT
Mineral Production System in ORACLE.
• Prepared the Strategy Study report
• Developed a fully attributed ERD model with detailed entity, attribute and domain definitions using Designer 2000
• Developed a fully - decomposed function Hierarchy (FHD) with detailed function definitions using Designer 2000
• Developed MPS main data entry screen, quarterly input screen which mirrors the input forms that are submitted by the mine owners or operators
• Developed accumulative survey report which will compare the current year's and previous year's statistics, mine summary report which will give the summary of various minerals mined
• Used SQL* loader and UTL_FILE for data uploads
• Tuned SQL queries using explain plan/hints for improving performance of the system
Environment: Oracle 7.x, Developer/2000, Designer/2000, PL/SQL, SQL*LOADER
Aug 1997 –Mar 1998 - Cybertech Inc, PA
Involved in the analysis, design, and development of the Insurance Coverage Management System. This application has two submodules, workers compensation and workers coverage.
• Performed user requirement analysis and developed data models with ERWIN.
• Database procedures, functions and packages were prepared.
• Various screens were designed as per the standard templates with forms 4.5
• Database triggers and form level triggers were also developed.
• Developed batch programs in Pro*C and scripts to run them using Cron scheduler.
• Created unit test and integrity test plans and test cases, executed test cases and documented the test results.
Environment: Oracle 7.x, Developer/2000, PL/SQL, ERWIN, Pro*C
Jan 1994– Dec 1996 - Computer Synergetics Pvt Ltd, India
Involved in the analysis, design, development and deployment of Personnel information/Payroll, automated banking transaction systems.
• Various forms (account master, transaction master, petty cash etc) and transaction reports were developed.
• Applications were tuned using Explain Plan and SQL Trace
• Various tables, procedures and functions were created
• Optimized the application database by encapsulating procedures and functions in a package
• Tested modules and fixed bugs.
• Prepared user documentation
Environment: Oracle 7.x, Developer/2000, PL/SQL
References: Available Upon Request