Peace College, Raleigh, NC
Bachelor of Arts, December 2011
Double Major: Biology and Spanish, Minor: Mathematics
Advanced Grammar and Composition, Advanced Conversational Spanish, Spanish for Business, Hispanic Culture and Civilization, Intro to Spanish/American Literature, Anatomy and Physiology, Genetics, Pathophysiology
• Microsoft Word, Spreadsheet, PowerPoint
Bilingual: Spanish and English
Ashley Niggebrugge, MS, OTR/L Raleigh, NC January, 2011 - June, 2011
Pediatric Therapy Associates
• Read the patients past records and evaluations
• Quickly research the condition of various patients
• Observe and help the therapist give and score evaluations
• Observe, write down, and predict the function of the tools use.
• Interpret conversations among parents, therapists, and children.
• Translate evaluations and forms for use of the Spanish-speaking patients
Verna LaPlante Garner, NC May, 2009 - Sept, 2010
Burger King Corporation
• Took food orders from customers and relayed orders to kitchen staff to be filled.
• Answered questions about the menu, daily specials and made recommendations.
• Continued to provide customer service during their meal.
Christian Youth Group Micro, NC, 2001-Present
Pediatric Therapy Associates Raleigh, NC, November 2010
Iglesia Pentecostal Jesucristo el Rey de Gloria Selma, NC, October 2011-Present
Volunteer Interpreter/ Translator, Sunday School Teacher
Spanish for Business Certification (2011) La Cámara de Comercio de Madrid
Leigh Goodrum Mathematics Award (2011)
Beta Beta Beta Honor Society Member (2011)
Sigma Delta Phi Honor Society Member (2010)
Alpha Chi National Honor Society Member (2010)
Dean's List with Distinction (2010)
Dean's List (2009-2010)
Dean Scholar (2008-2009)
AP Scholar Award (2008), College Board
Peace College Presidential Scholarship Recipient (2008-Present)
Commuter Students Association, President, 2009 - 2010
Student Government Association, Secretary/Treasurer, 2009 - 2010
Multicultural Student Association, 2008- 2009