Date of Birth 1972.02.21
Languages English and Afrikaans
Drivers license Code 8
Contact number 073 1441 636
Web site http://tammymartinphotographer.weebly.com (Portfolio)
Work Desired Permanent / Full Time / Freelance
Willing To Travel Yes
FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND PHOTOGRAPHER (2009 - DATE)
Over the past few years I have been doing freelance work that includes:
• Baby showers
• Birthday parties
• Sporting days
• Corporate functions
• Commercial photography
• Graphic design
• Website design
• Brochures and pamphlets layout
EXTEME PAINTBALL (JULY 2004 – 2006)
Position Held: Owner
Nature of Business: Team Building, Birthday Parties, Corporate events.
• Ascertaining a client’s needs and requirements.
• Setting up of appointments and meeting of clients.
• Drawing up plans and presenting to clients.
• Finding solutions to problems that occur.
Sold the business to go back and study at CFAD and Vega Durban
REMAX: (JUNE 2000 TO JUNE 2004)
Position Held: Property Consultant 100% Agent
Nature of Business: Real Estate
• Cold canvassing of new sellers and buyers.
• Creating a marketing plan for sellers and maintaining a high level of professionalism.
• Being able to give advice to sellers and buyers.
• Negotiating skills with regards to closing deals.
• Attention to detail with regards to advertising and drawing up of contracts.
• Being able to work under pressure and finding solutions to challenges presented by both sellers and buyers.
• Centre For Fine Arts Animation And Design
• 3 Year Diploma 2007-2009
• Short course in Phototherapy 2010
• Sales and Marketing course for Re/Max 2001
Microsoft Office (Publisher, Excel, Word)
FreeHand, Photoshop CS5, Dream weaver, Flash Professional, Premier
Pro, Toom-Boom (Animation program)
A high level of professionalism and being able to communicate with people from all walks of life. Being meticulous and paying attention to details. Passionate and being self motivated. Focused. Working under pressure.
I have done many things and gained plenty of experiences. From selling homes to families, owning a paintball field and studying various courses to broaden my knowledge. I believe this is the one thing no one can take from you. It was the best time of my life, interacting with people of various ages and cultures.
I am self employed as a graphic designer and photographer, specialising in the fields of corporate identity (logo) design, web and print design and branding. The majority of my time is spent designing and implementing marketing promotions.
I enjoy traveling, photography, music and spending time with my family and friends on the beach.