Tracey L. Fye
2002 - Present Administrative/Accounting Assistant/Office Manager
Keystone Systems, Inc.
• Provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and other staff as needed. Plan and schedule meetings, national user conferences and teleconferences, prepare expense reports, draft correspondence, and coordinate office activities
• Primary contact person for all customer and vendor calls. Formed strong working relationships with customers and vendors through recognized dependable responsiveness.
• Spearheaded the implementation of a new accounting system, researched software packages, worked within budgetary guidelines, tested software and reported all findings to CEO along with specific purchasing recommendations.
• Prepare journal entries for monthly payroll, including proper allocation of withholdings and bonuses.
• Handle Corporate Benefits for staff, including Health Insurance.
• Accurately maintain vendor invoices and paid vendors. Create invoices for customers, receive payments, and make bank deposits and collection calls. File quarterly Sales and Use Tax Returns for North Carolina and California. Assist with preparation of 1099s for vendors.
• Maintain and update company calendar, vacation schedules, vendor and customer contact information.
• Established and maintain a well-ordered office environment. Keep office equipment serviced, orchestrated filing system, produce folders for new customers and vendors, and order and track office supplies.
• Successfully handle all incoming mails, routing all pertinent communiqués to appropriate staff. Supervise and assist with proper packaging and handling of all outgoing mail and packages.
• Conduct, update and maintain the yearly equipment inventory of all company equipment.
• Produce bulk mailings to send to prospective customers prior to attending conferences.
2000 - 2002 Accounting/Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
Office Suites PLUS
• Created rent and service invoices for all tenants, received money and made bank deposits, made collection phone calls, entered vendor invoices to be paid, and wrote checks to vendors.
• Supervised administrative support for tenants, prepared correspondence per dictation, sent faxes, made copies, and created PowerPoint presentations.
• Accurately distributed incoming mail, handled outgoing mail and packages, and managed office supplies and equipment
• Primary contact person for all incoming calls. Screened and directed calls to various tenants, took messages, and provided information.
1996 - 2000 Accounting & Title Administrator
• Balanced daily check register reports, posted vendor invoices, wrote checks and sent payments to vendors, posted money received from customers and took deposits to the bank.
• Assisted the cashier in the service department with checking out customers and returning their cars.
• Compiled information for funding vehicle purchases and leases through banks. Sent title information to NC Department of Motor Vehicles, and received license plates and forwarded to customers.
• Answered multiple phone lines, forwarded calls to correct department, and took messages.
• Reconciled gasoline receipts with statements from oil companies.
1993 - 1996 Accounting/Office Manager
• Handled payroll for 5 employees. Paid monthly taxes and filed quarterly tax returns.
• Invoiced clients, received money and made bank deposits, balanced check register with bank statements and kept organized files.
• Arranged travel schedules, answered phones, and maintained accurate business contacts.
Real World Accounting Software
Microsoft Office Suite
(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Business Works Gold