• Professional architectural interior decorating / design skills with comprehensive of Building Codes , ADA Standard for Accessible Design and Aging- In -Place in medical, commercial and residential building industry
• Technical proficiency: Auto CAD 2009, Ms Office: Power Point 2010, Excel 2010, Word 2010 & Outlook 2010; Basic Photoshop & Adobe Acrobat
• Under direction, performs interior design duties in planning, design, specifications, cost estimates and installation of interior design projects.
• Fluent Mandarin/ English communication skills
• Complete other duties as assigned.
• University of Hawaii at Manoa, Hawaii, Associated Degree in Architecture, 2004-2008
• Pratt Institute, NYC, MS in Interior design, 1991-1994
• Tung Hai University, Taiwan Taichung, BFA in Fine Arts, 1984-1987
• The classification of Interior Designer and construction management issued by Construction and Planning Agency Ministry, Taipei, Taiwan 07/1999
• Certificates of Microsoft Office: Power Point 2010, Excel 2010, Word 2010 & Outlook 2010
• Certificates of CAPS I & II ( Aging –In-Place/ Universal Design), 2013
- Independent interior design consultant, Manoa Senior Care Homes, Tropical Water vacation homes, residential interior design, Jan. 2014- present
• Interior Designer, Philpotts Intetiors, June 2013-Jan. 2014
Four Seasons Hotel and Resort interior design, Ritz Carlton Hotel and Resort guestrooms interior design
* Space Planner / Interior Design Consultant/ part time , Kotero Design LLC , Honolulu, Hawaii, Oct. 2008 – Present
Job duties- Auto CAD drafting and design document preparation, space planning, structure & detailed design, job sites investigation & measurement, coordinate furniture general ordering and procurement of home décor products for retail and interior design divisions, project administration assistant.
Projects- Kahala residences kitchen design, McDonald’s, JIB And KFC fast food restaurant, P.F. Chang’s Restaurant patio’s design and drafting; Royal Hawaiian Hotel Newt at the Royal(Panama Hats, tropical sportswear) renovation, and Ohana Malia Hotel Rivals Sports Bar, Bahai National Headquarters.
• Design & Marketing Manager Assistant
Linsville International Group Inc., Honolulu, Hawaii, 8/1/2008 - 11/30/ 2009
Job duties- assist office manager to prepare the documenting for presentations; office routing financial management, established Chinese manufactures profiles.
• Interior Designer
Wimberly, Alison, Tong & Goo, Honolulu Hawaii, 2002 –2003
Job duties- Auto CAD and hand sketch drafting, presentation board & documentation, presentation to the clients/ Chinese, space planning, F.F& E selections and furniture specifications preparation, local job site investigation, meet with vendors and sales representatives to enhance product knowledge, etc.
Projects- American Saving Bank Branch at the Bishop square, Honolulu Waikiki Parc Hotel; resorts and hotels Interior designs in Bangladesh, Korea and China: Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka Hotel, Huayu Sanya Timeshare, Seocho Dong Towers, Vanke Daimesh Resort Clubhouse.
• Interior designer
Tower Design Group, Honolulu, Hawaii, 9/2002 - 12/2002
Job duties- Auto CAD drafting and document preparation; space planning & design, structure & detailed design, and library color & material profile management
Projects- Hilo Medical Center patient room & treatment clinics