City University London
MSC in Health Management-Strategic Management and planning
• Epidemiology: focuses on the interpretation of epidemiological data and the design of epidemiological studies.
• Contemporary Health Policy: Focuses on the health policy process, and provide the concepts, frameworks and tools to analyze and present them effectively.
• Health Care Systems Thinking: focuses on systems thinking modeling techniques to analyze systems’ behaviour and determine policies
• Decision Making in Healthcare: Directed to think systematically and profoundly about decision making and the way they make informed decisions.
Isra University, Hyderabad, Pakistan
Bachelor of Business Administration
Overall GPA: 3.71/4.0
Relevant course work
• Business communication: Learned skills to communicate with people in a business environment.
• Marketing principles: Learned how to efficiently target customer needs
• Principles of management: Learned the theory and practice of management philosophy
Beacon House School System, Hyderabad, Pakistan
Higher Secondary certificate (Pre-Medical)
Management Information System – Isra University
• Prepared flow charts to represent the information flow in a bank.
• Researched how departments are inter-connected to each other and how that affects the overall organization
BBA Project – Isra University
• Prepared a report on imaginary business to show how a business works.
“How to overcome westernization in our society”, Research Paper
• Collected data through survey and interviews with different groups of people (young, middle-aged, and old) as well as renowned economists.
• Abstract submitted to SZABIST University
Entrepreneur, Women’s Clothing Line, Hyderabad
• Learned how to determine target markets
• Learned how to identify unique selling points
• Worked as an owner to provide best quality material at the lowest possible price
• Maintain long tern customer satisfaction
• Learned how to determine efficient sourcing of raw materials
Intern, Faysal Bank Ltd, Hyderabad
• Worked in Operations, Remittances, and Account Opening departments
• Helped customers in opening new accounts
• Learned how to effectively deal with diverse customers across different departments
• Maintained customer records on daily basis
Sept 2010-Mar 2011
Coordinator, Women Activity portfolio
• Worked for women development in rural areas
• Provided technical as well as financial training such as Beautician training course so that the women can work independently.
• Helped women to develop economical sustainability for their families
Coordinator, Youth Forum, Aga Khan Youth and Sports Board, Pakistan
• Inspiring youth to use their creative potential towards community development
• Empowering youth to develop critical skills through intellectual discourse
• Working as a unit in the community to preserve and promote diverse cultures and traditions
• Unit Leader, Girls Guide, July 2000- June 2003
• Member, Aga Khan Local Education Board
• Computer courses in Ms. Office, Ms. Windows, E-mail