Senior Project Manager
• Responsible for all activities associated with the management and implementation of new systems and products through the entire project life cycle, including system acceptance and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for creation, delivery and management of project management deliverables, including customized project plans, business requirements, resource requirements, schedule, budget, system design/implementation documentation, change requests, implementation issue lists, status reports, meeting agendas with action items, training programs, information flow and processes, report writers and other tools, project close documents, after action reports, and proposals and statements of work.
• Cross Departmental Consultation
o Able to work seamlessly in a team development environment, with team members across all disciplines (Management, Account, Marketing, Sales, Creative, Technology, Product Development, Manufacturing) and geographies (remote teams).
• Quick Leaner
• Excellent interpersonal communications, both verbal and written.
• Strong meeting facilitation, presentation and problem solving skills
• Able to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Leadership qualities
• Able to lead scientists, analysts and engineers performing technical tasks
• Superior analytical and critical thinking skills