320 Salem Street Apt#26 Tel: 781-526-2503
Medford, MA 02155
Education: Work Experience:
Graphic Design Experience:
2003 to 2006
University of Massachusetts
• B.F.A. concentration in graphic design.
2008 to Present
Shore Educational Collaborative
Lowell, MA Wakefield, MA
• • •
Assist individuals with mental and physical disabilities. Help them achieve various goals assigned to them. Responsabilities are to write daily and monthly reports of their progress.
2000 to 2007
St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center
Transport patients from their rooms to the examination and operating rooms. using stretchers and wheelchairs. Back up lead (dispatcher), using a Marriott computer system. Skills involved including teamwork, time management and safety.
1997 to 2000
Super Stop & Shop
• Scanning marchandises and handling customers with professionalism.
2004 to Present
• Designed logos for community groups. • Produced portfolio book illustrating basic production and design skills. • Pasted up many fliers for community organizations and small businesses. • Created concepts and layouts, specified type, and completed mechanical posters,
brochures, and books.
1999 Photographics Watertown, MA • Offset Printer. • Printed ads, business cards and books using AB Dick machines. • 1088 equipment, and special papers including NCR, bond papers, and index papers. • Created plate strips for initial offset printing jobs. Cut papers before delivery.
• Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Imageready, Quarkxpress.
• Dreamweaver, Flash, Lightwave.
• Word, PowerPoint, Excel.