111 Sago Palm Court, Summerville, SC 29483 • Jacqueline.Markovic@hotmail.com • 757-217-5202
Seeking to combine previous professional experience for career advancement and new challenges. Extensive customer support background with both internal and external clients. Demonstrated facility in learning new applications and troubleshooting skills combine to enable significant sense of self-sufficiency with technical tools. Trilingual in English / French / Serbo-Croatian with working knowledge of Spanish.
Associates in Engineering Drafting & Design – Trident Technical College, N.Charleston, SC 2010 – 2011
Engineering Design Graphics Certificate – Trident Technical College, N.Charleston SC 2011
Brevet d’Education Professionel - Academy de Grenoble, Grenoble, France 1993 – 1995
Disaster Recovery Institute (DRI) Training completed – 2007
• AutoDesk 2010, MicroStation, SolidWorks, AutoDesk Inventor 2011, AutoDesk Revit 2011, SQL, HTML
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook, Lotus Notes
• Clarify, Avaya IP Softphone, VPN, Crystal Reports, WorkForce Management, Knova Solutions System
• WebForce, Sync Man, Force Mobile
Blackbaud - Charleston South Carolina January 17th, 2011- Present
Enterprise Solution Specialist
• Provide front-end software support to nonprofit organization clients using Blackbaud Enterprise CRM
• Usage of Microsoft SQL 2008.
• Completed extensive training for customizable fundraising software.
• Troubleshoot CRM technical issues and networking errors.
• Escalation to proper departments for further research.
Trident Technical College - North Charleston South Carolina 2010 – 2011
Full Time Student
• Structural and Pipe Drafting using AutoCAD 2011
• Solid Work 2011 – 3D Modeling
• AutoCad Inventor – 3D Modeling
• Residential Architectural Drafting using AutoCAD 2011 and Revit 2011
• Engineering graphics science covers the production of technical working drawings
• Construction Methods & Procedures I
• GD&T Tolerances
• Introduction to Architecture
• Intro Landscape Arch & Site Plan
• Engineering Drawing Fund I and II
• Comp Aided Drafting & Design I and II
Cegedim Dendrite Inc., Chesapeake Virginia 2002- 2010
Service Quality Coordinator (2006 - 2007, 2008 - 2010)
• Prepared and delivered Customer Service Quality Monitoring evaluations on Help Desk for Management and Customer Support Representatives (CSR), ensuring quality service was provided and to identify training and development opportunities.
• Supported Management initiatives to achieve business contracted service levels. Provided coaching and training to CSRs and advised Supervisors of performance progress.
• Supplied feedback and recommendations to the internal Knova knowledge base team to update or revise solutions, providing current resources to support staff.
• Assisted training department with all French speaking New Hire call simulations.
Business Continuity Analyst, Disaster Recovery (2007 – 2008)
• Created a business impact analysis for each department.
• Assisted in the development of business continuity plans and procedures, and provided regular status updates to the Business Continuity Steering Committee.
• Coordinated electronic access and hard copy distribution of the business continuity plans and procedures to Executive and Senior Management. Protected the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the business continuity plans and procedures by providing system access codes.
• Ensure all personnel with specific business continuity responsibilities are adequately trained to fulfill those responsibilities.
• Plan and coordinate at least one simulation exercise a year, involving all critical business units. Document the results of all tests and exercises, and identify any recommended enhancements to the business continuity plans and procedures.
• Provide support for any emergency which may require activation of all or part of the business continuity plans.
• Participate in industry events related to business continuity and disaster recovery seminars and events.
• Ensure thorough, timely, and consistent communication is disseminated to the appropriate teams.
• Facilitate all project related meetings held internally and with the customer.
Bilingual Help Desk Support, Level 2 - French / English (2002 – 2006)
• Provided technical support for Pharmaceutical Sales Force, escalated issues, documented information specific to the resolution and escalated unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area
• Support included but not limited to; Microsoft applications, VPN, Wireless connection, Dendrite software applications, Citrix user accounts, Force Analyzer business plan tool.
• Fixed software errors and problems as they occurred. Sample tracking according to Clients Business rules, and PDMA guidelines.
• Performed Administrative Support Functions such as identify and document troubleshooting techniques, installations for distribution of client databases or software, tracking and daily replication on server, use of SQL for other tasks needed.
• Trained team new hires, backed up all Clients Contact issues and business rules. Traveled onsite for Client training purposes based in Canada. Worked remotely as needed with minimum supervision.
• Assisted Project Manager in testing equipment and software for the Virtual Help Desk Agent project. Provided feedback for successful set up of the virtual agent system, which remains in place today.
• Assisted in roll out process for client fusion Sanofi – Aventis Canada. Assisted on site, “Train the Trainer” session, for preparation of addition sales force for the client. Assisted Force Pharma application trainers, and shared feedback with the team in Chesapeake for all updates and changes related to the Client.
Broadstreet Communications, Chesapeake Virginia 2001-2002
• Assisted 3 Managers, and 14 Sales Representatives.
• Tracked and re-organized weekly sales reports, sales forecasts, and expenses.
• Assisted Sales Representatives with target potential customers in their territories.
• Administrator for the security system software for the office, tracked inventory for all hardware and electrical supplies.
• Responsible for the OSHA safety regulations, bills payments, Marketing supplies and office supplies.
• Budget tracking for the office supplies and orders.
• Trained new Administrative Assistants, new employee startup packages and paper work.
Biocompatibles Eyecare Inc. (Cooper Vision), Chesapeake Virginia 1999-2001
Customer Service Representative (trilingual)
• Responsible for dealing with Canadian and Caribbean division.
• Processed account inquires, orders, and answered all questions on company policies, procedures and services.
• Assisted Ophthalmology offices for custom lenses re-calculation.
• Translated documents to and from English and French.