To obtain an Accounting position, utilizing my accounting skill.
Georgia Piedmont Technical College, Clarkston, Georgia
¬Associate of Applied Science in Accounting, December 2011
¬¬Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Computerized Accounting, Spreadsheet applications, Payroll Accounting, Individual Tax Accounting and Word processing Applications.
The CPA Firm LLC, Atlanta, GA
¬Accounting Intern, September 2011 to December 2011
• ¬Use Quick-books accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
• Set up new vendor, Customer information into QuickBooks, enter deposits, receive payments, invoice clients, enter credit card charges, and pay bills and process payroll.
• Check records updated by self or others to make sure numbers, calculations and codes are correct.
• Assisting in online payroll processing, accounts payable, reconciling bank accounts.
• Perform general office duties such as filling, answering phones and respond to client inquires e-mail.
Win Cup, Stone Mountain GA
¬Lab Technician, September 2001 – Present
• ¬Conduct daily test using chemical solution, calibration, gages, temperature measurements, calipers, gloss meters and scales.
• Complete daily reports of product conformity and non-conformance.
• Create spreadsheets and data entry of all the information gathered from tests.
• Maintained high level of efficiency resulting in consistent product quality.
• Assigned duties in accordance to FDA and OSHA guidelines
Working knowledge of QuickBooks, Peachtree Accounting software; proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and Internet research.