Lashandra D Brown-Dixon
5120 E. Cristen Court
phone: 352-637-2166 cell: 352-201-7455
• To achieve a position of Paralegal in which my ideas and interest in the law field would be challenged; fostering new and bright career opportunities and improving my abilities.
Citrus High School , 600 W Highland Blvd. Inverness, FL 34452
High School Diploma, June 2008
Centura College , 4455 South Boulevard Virginia Beach, Va. 23452
Paralegal Law, Dec 2012
• Possess good communication and convincing skills
• Ability to execute various kinds of legal research
• Interview witness and prepare documents for trials and hearings
• Good knowledge regarding legal terminologies and various kinds of legal principles
• Capacity to analyze the legal documents for accuracy
• Proficiency in MS-Access, MS-Excel and other 2.MS-Office software packages
• Proficient in Windows, WordPerfect, Wang, Rainbow 100 and DECMate
Long John Silvers , 1320 Highway 41 N Inverness, FL 34450
cook/cashier , March 2006 - present
• To welcome the customers
• Receive the orders and the respective cash from the customers
• Handing over appropriate food parcels
• Other assistance as demanded
• Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
• Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
• Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
• Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.