Do you need help navigating the stormy seas of finding and managing available funding for your work? I have 17 years experience as a Research Administrator, including pre-award services consisting of contracts administration, proposal facilitation and writing, contracts writing, review, preparation and negotiation, and scholarship and fellowship searches.
After you receive your money, I can help manage your project and provide project maintenance, meeting facilitation, report writing, represent you or your organization at meetings, assist with contract deliverables, and I want to help you!
Listed below are primary functions that I can do for you. Additionally, I can perform project specific duties as reflected in proposals. Please contact me so we can work together to turn your proposals into awards!
• Funding announcement (FOA, RFP, RFQ, etc) searches
• Funding announcement review and dissemination
• Proposal preparation and submission
• Revised submissions during negotiation of award
• Contract review
• Contract negotiation
• Contract finalization
• Award maintenance (keeping up with submission of contract deliverables)
• Poster preparation
• Report preparation
• Report collection
• Report submission
• Financial recordkeeping and reporting
• Outreach services
• Working booths at meetings and conferences
• Representing your organization at meetings and conferences
• Meeting facilitation
• Scholarship searches and assistance with application