Alan J. Johnson Jr.
Objective: A position in an industry that will utilize my creative skills to help reach company goals.
Summary of Experience:
2011-2011 Mail Sorter
United States Postal Service
• Responsible for Sorting mail.
2009-2011 Shipping Clerk
Earnest Machine Products
• Responsible for shipping over 200 packages daily.
• Responsible for customer order fulfillment.
• Helped to maintain inventory accuracy at 98%.
• Assisted in total warehouse sanitation.
• Helped to maintain an order picking accuracy of 99.75%.
2007-2007 Warehouse / Warehouse Associate
United Way-Gifts in Kind
• Warehouse associate for United Way – Gifts In Kind facility.
• Responsible for total warehouse and facility care.
• Responsible for loading and unloading inventory.
• Operated cash Register
• Managed and tracked inventory that scored 100% in an internal audit.
• Instrumental in pricing inventory and merchandising shelves.
2007-2008 Grill operator/ Fry Cook
• Responsible for grill cleaning and cooking.
• Helped to manage the sanitation in the kitchen area.
• Responsible for the operation of the fry baskets and stove.
• Helped in unloading and managing inventory.
Education: 2010 Stockbridge High School
2010-2011 Albany State University
2012 Georgia Perimeter College
Computer skills & Additional Training:
• Training on manual pallet jacks and sit down electric fork lifts.
• Proficient computer applications- Microsoft literate in Windows, Excel, Word, Internet Explorer, Quick books, and SXE.
• Designed shoes for fashion shows (manufactured and handmade).
• Painting Skills.
• Highly efficient with hand stitching.
• Learning to use a sewing machine.
• Cartoon artist.
• Head Designer for a clothing line under construction.