HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
Successful experience in International Communications, Translation, Interpreting and Teaching
Multi-Lingual: fluently speak, read and write English, Arabic and Czech.
Special talent in relating well with all types of individuals, with an extensive knowledge of various cultural differences and ways of doing business.
Well-versed in teaching a foreign language and working with a wide range of organizations.
Skilled in adapting curriculum to respond to organization’s goals and objectives
Specific Skills includes:
SQL – Oracle
AutoCAD Staff team leadership
Effective communications Supervision of staff
• Tourism Guide Training (Syrian Minister of Tourism “Syria”) • General Management Skills (Syrian European Business Center ‘SEBC’ “ Syria”) • Fundamental of Human Resource Management (SEBC “Syria”) • Human Resources Management (Mawred “Syria”) • Communication Skills (SEBC “Syria”) • Conducting a Feasibility Study (Mawred “Syria”) • Negotiation Skills (SEBC “Syria”) • Marketing (Mawred “Syria”) • Intercultural Communication (GAP – Turkish Embassy) • Secretarial Skills (Mawred “Syria”) • Computer Training “Syria” • Substitute Teacher Training “UAS” • Developing Activities for Young Children “USA” • Sales Associate Training “USA” • Neuro Linguistic Programming “NLP” (Mamoun International Corporation “Syria”) • Teacher Training (ALC) • Translation Training (ALC) • Women Entrepreneurship Training (Higher Institute of Business Administration “Syria”)
American Translators Association “ATA”(USA), Austin Translators Association(USA), American Women of Damascus “AWD” (SYR), Mawred “Modernising & Activating Women’s Role in Economic Development” (SYR). Arab International Women's Forum (AIWF). Chamber of Tourism (SYR).
INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS • MULTI-LINGUAL • LANGUAGE TRANSLATION & INTERPRETION (Echo Translation, 1999 – Present/ worldwide)
• Fluent in reading, writing, speaking and interpreting in English and Arabic, and
• Understand various Arabic dialogs, including Syrian, Iraqi, Jordanian, Lebanese,
Palestinian, Saudi, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait and Egyptian
• Act as liaison between individuals and/or company describing situations, circumstances
• Translate for individuals who are unable to communicate effectively in English, Arabic
• Edit and translate business correspondence, contracts, proposals, personal documents,
vital records, technical and specialized documents, manuals, product/service brochures,
articles, glossaries and literature
• Translation of business meetings, cultural programs, conference calls, trade negotiations,
symposiums, international conferences, etc.
• Excellent preparation of letters, documents, contracts and telephone conversations
• Able to interpret emergency situations and mediate conflicts paying special attention to
details, timetables, body language and gestures
• Well-versed in foreign democracy, politics of various country, foreign relations,
religious beliefs and values
• Provide marketing advice, research covering customs, history, religion and politics