Founded start-up freelance writing business
Experience working with entrepreneurs to assess, develop and achieve business and marketing goals. Founded start-up freelance writing business. Possess excellent relationship and new business development skills. Superior Problem Solving and Communication Skills: Translate complex information into clear and concise communications that will resonate with key audiences. Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills. Excellent organizational and project- management skills. Exceptional presentation skills.
AndersonWrites - Corporate Communications
• Demonstrate excellence in writing and analysis, with the ability to write in a variety of styles/voices as needed. • Prioritize and coordinate multiple writing assignments, including research and follow-up. Conceptual thinker. • Write articles for More.com, a women's magazine website. Utilize social media outlets including blogs, Twitter, and Facebook to promote marketing objectives.
Commercial Real Estate Sales and Leasing
NAI Rauch Weaver Norfleet Kurtz & Co
• Utilize a consultative approach to assess and provide solutions and programs that meet the entrepreneurs and investors' strategic needs. Instincts for what will sell
• Conduct market research, evaluate acquisition targets, and negotiate contract terms. Make forceful group presentations
• Design and manage marketing campaigns for listed properties. Continually assess and evaluate marketing initiatives and methods with team ensuring resources are utilized in the most effective manner.
Baku International School
• Create innovative and effective lesson plans and ownership based projects. Bring out creativity in others. Excellent trainer. • Liaison with Senior Management, and international community, including government interests, to create and manage innovative extra-curricular and overseas educational programs.
• Founder and publisher of school's Literary Journal. Editor and coordinator of English language program for local children's educational newspaper.
• Freelance editor for foreign publisher. Read and review manuscripts outstanding oral and written communication skills. Coordinator and editor of school's accreditation report.
Assistant Vice President Corporate Finance
Yamaichi International America
• Deliver in depth presentations to internal and external clients across distribution channels. Provide a comprehensive representation of philosophy, principles, processes, strategies and performance; articulate and discuss various market and investment related issues as appropriate. Assist blue chip/ Fortune 500 companies access international capital markets and their Japanese subsidiaries through the IPO process.
• Serve as a stand in for senior management in client and marketing meetings. Liaison with Sales and Trading colleagues to foster the development of appropriate investment product related materials and updates.
• Manage Investor Relations products for U .S. companies to reach Japanese investors. Conceptualize, develop and execute creative marketing materials for the institutional market.
MBA in Entrepreneurship, Real Estate and Development
Nova Southeastern University GPA 3.874/4.0
BGS in General Studies
University of Michigan
Received Full Athletic Scholarship – U of M Swim Team
Outstanding Customer Support *Training and Development* Corporate Liaison*Strong management and motivational skills * Self-motivated* Corporate Communications * Willing to try new approaches * Relationship Management * Exceptional team player * Training and Development* Corporate Liaison * Persistent* Microsoft Office Suite * New Business Development * International Liaison * Very positive / upbeat* Customer Relations & Service * Sense of humor * Product Presentations * New Product Launch * Overseas Experience * Cross-functional Management Responsibilities * Achieve Editorial, Budgetary, and Schedule Goals * Risk taker * Edit manuscripts * Attention to detail, analytical mindset * Work independently * Cross-Industry Expertise * Strong organizational skills * Simplify complex problems