Mr. Vlad Zhitnitzky
QuickTest Architect, Automation Expert
Address: 11/9-13 Coorigil Rd. Carnegie Melbourne VIC 3163
Professional Summary of skills
• Strong Test Management experience and experience of leading the build out of test automation.
• Automation tests development and modeling(more than 11 years)
Designing of the test platform under Windows operating system for Web and Java based applications
• Automation methodologies and processes:
Responsible for automation infrastructures, documentation, consulting, guidance, management, implementation, and review.
• Consulting for the implementation of automation methodology and tools for the end test process.
• Development and complete design of QTP Automation Manager(Quicktest Engine-own application):
Using for creation, configuration, running of automated tests, saving configurations for different web platforms, different operating systems, and server and client modes
• Strong object oriented programming (OOP) and Software Test Automation programming
Very high level of problem solving skills combined with a strong software development background and project life cycle management skills.
January, 2008 – Present: Colonial First State (Commonwealth Bank-CBA). Australia.
Automation Architect\Expert. http://www.colonialfirststate.com.au/
• Developed and designed the entire Automation Infrastructure (framework) for the company needs from inception.
• Extensive knowledge in testing practices and methodologies over the system development life-cycle, HP QuickTest and Quality Center.
• Provide technical leadership for all test activities and assist RND\Test Managers with test planning.
• Provide leadership for test design and guidance during test specification development.
• Manage the members of the Software Test team in respect of personnel matters including career development.
• Lead a team of 3 programmers.
Automation Projects include:
• Creating New Adviser and Client Files
• Creating Superannuation\IDPS\ML\Pension\Term Allocation pension for random Accounts
• Create Managed Funds, Unlisted Investments and Custody shares
• Reporting (PDF, Excel, XML)
• Fees Calculation and data feed
• Adviser, Dealer, Client and Admin modes
• BPAY uploading
• Corporate Actions and Asset processes
• Automated Mail reporting
• Insurance/ Investor deltas
• Regular Investments (Buy/Sell) and facilities.
• Transfer (assets, super to pension)
• Creating testing structures for new customers.
• Death processes and Closing Account
July, 2000 – October, 2007: SAP Labs Israel
Application and Analyst Programmer, Senior Automation, Test Analyst, QuickTest Architect
• Programmer of “NW UI Operations & Cross Development” group in charge of the development and design of automation utilities and tests of SAP.com
Internal customers include SAP Labs Israel, SAP Labs Germany, SAP Labs India, SAP Labs USA, SAP Labs Bulgaria and SAP Labs Russia
• Developed an SAP Automation Manager for HP (http://www.mercury.com/). QuickTest Pro and WinRunner tools used for running of Automation tests.
Utility includes user authorization system, internal and external content management system, requirements management, test management, defect location, functional testing, business process testing, XML data importing and exporting applications, statistical reports, analysis and time sheets
• Developed an Automated Testing methodology, which included library and toolkit for HP Interactive QuickTest-Pro testing application
This package facilitated a generation of accurate and test scripts for the product and standardized programming methods. Responsible for defining testing methodology, strategies, testing policies and procedures, code review, guidance and improvement of the Unit testing process in the R&D division
Development under Windows versions: 2003/XP/2000
January, 2000 – July, 2000: Smart Link Ltd
Application and Analyst programmer. (R&D).
Leading Provider of Software-Based Communication Solutions
March, 1995 – May, 1999: MATAV(new name - HOT) - Cable Communication System Ltd. (TV Israel, Haifa)
Education & Qualification
1986 -1990: Technical College of Industrial Transport, Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Studies in Automatics and Telemechanics
1997-1999: Technological Institute of Israel (Technion) – National School of Practical Engineers,
Studies in Software Application and Analyst programmer with emphasis in Microsoft Visual Basic, Microsoft Server SQL, C, C++, Assembler, JAVA, Access, Novell, UNIX, and HTML
UNIX, XML, JAVA Developing and JNDI, Testing Methodologies, Visual Studio 2003, C Sharp, Microsoft .NET, HP Quick Test Professional, HP WinRunner, HP QC (Quality Center)Novell Netware, Novell LDAP server
Driver’s license: Yes
Languages: Fluent in Russian, Hebrew and Ukrainian, competent in English
Patents and publications:
o SAP API Wizard (Plug-in for Eclipse)
o SAP Automation Manager (SAM)
o SAP NetWeaver Automation Platform (SNAP) widely used in various SAP Labs internationally