• Eager and quick to learn new skills, as demonstrated by my ability to excel in a variety of roles
• Ability to work within a team environment, as both a manager and team member
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills acquired via study and customer service roles
• Ability to work efficiently by prioritising to meet deadlines, for example, end of financial year cut-off dates
• Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Coin (Financial Planning Platform)
• Highly organised and able to develop strategies in a structured manner
• Work well under pressure
A financial planning professional with five years experience in the banking and finance industry, I have worked within a major financial institution in the retail branch network and wealth management environments. I have a proven track record of being motivated, hard working, reliable and having an aptitude for learning. I have been in my current role for over three years and am now seeking a new professional challenge within a well-respected organisation.
Please note, additional information regarding professional history and education can be provided upon request.