Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Software Engineering from UAT with a major in Game Programming.
- Programming experience with C++, and ActionScript 3.
- Highly experienced with YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Forum moderation experience – Invisionfree/zetaboards
- Online community leading and organizing experience.
- Flash Animation Experience – intro’s, banners, tools, games, and other animations.
- Strong Experience with graphic design, and photo touch ups/restorations.
- World Building – Level editing, texture creating, general map making, and scripting.
- Game/Project Design Documents – Have created and worked with these on projects.
- Background with fixing and maintaining computers and small networks.
- GPA 3.84
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Catalyst, Flex, Fireworks.
• DreamWeaver/Frontpage • Detail Oriented
• GtkRadiant • Time Management
• Flash Professional - ActionScript 3. • Well Organized
• Microsoft Office – Word, Publisher, OneNote, Excel, Visio, PP,Outlook. • Good Communication
• Cyberlink PowerDirector Video Edit • Leadership
University of Advancing Technology Tempe, AZ September 2006 – May 2011
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering – Emphasis on Game Programming
Class Highlights: 2D Graphics with Photoshop and Illustrator, Hardware Troubleshooting, C++ Programming I & II, Program Logic and Design, Java I, Operating Systems Theory, Game Design Theory.
Freelance Webmaster Webmaster December 2009 – Present (part time)
- Create and update websites.
- Self supervision
Digital Visions Flash Animation Intern 15 weeks - Started: September 2009
- Worked as a developer for several flash animation projects. Provided game concept documents for review and possible implementation.
- Supervised by Jose Garay, Lead Developer, Phone: 702-506-0399 ext 108 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Delton Kellogg Schools Media Specialist Intern 2005-2006
- Received website work orders that had to be done on time in a busy and pressure-filled changing environment. These included both website updates with HTML/CSS and Graphic Design.
- Supervised by Ray Foster, Teacher, Retired – No contact information
Charity Volunteer Charity Fundraiser July 2010 – Present
- I participate with the 501st, a Star Wars costuming group which is a nonprofit organization that makes trips around Michigan at different events to raise money for various charities.