obile 07951476265 15 High Gate Edge
D.O.B 08/06/88 Great North Road
Nationality: Russian East Finchley
Email email@example.com London
University of Dalarna, Sweden Feb 2008 – June 2008
Social and Cultural Studies, Swedish (Levels 1,2)
Moscow State Linguistic University, Russia Sept 2005 – Jan 2008
BA English and French Linguistics
Modules Assessed included Simultaneous Interpreting, Written translation, Media Translations and Teaching Practice.
Theatre of Dance, Russia. Sept 1995 – June 2005
Severodvinsk State Gymnasium, Russia Sept 1995 – June 2005
Primary and Secondary education
(profound studies of foreign languages: English and German)
August 2011 – Present - Commercial Booker at Models Connect
- scouting for new faces
- interviewing models
- assisting at photoshoots
- managing online database of models
July 2011 - - Back Stage Manager at “Fashion for Freedom” show
- planning the show
- casting of models for the show
- coordinating work of make up artists, hair stylists and models
- backstage manager during the fashion show
March 2011 – Present - Interpreter at UK Asian Womens Conference
- Interpreting and translating services (Russian-English)
Sept 2010 – March 2011 – Self-Employed: Director of Alina’s School of Dance.
- Foundation and Promotion of the School;
- Managing staff and schedules;
- Event Management (Bi-annual School Concerts);
- Financial Management & Membership sales.
Aug 2009 – Jun 2010 – Manager of the Northern branch of Mayo School of Dance
- Establishment and promotion of the school in North Mayo
- Organization of school concerts;
- Teaching and choreographing ballet, jazz, hip-hop and
Feb 2008 - June 2009 – PA to Hakan Hedman Director SportEwa, Falun, Sweden:
- Diary Management, Presentation and paperwork preparation
- Answering and Filtering telephone calls,
- Travel arrangements,
- Typing up documents, Updating reports
- Interpreting and Translating duties
2007 – 2008 – Part Time Private Teacher of English (www.repetitors.info)
- Conducting private lessons in English
- Students included children aged 4 -16 and adults of all ages.
2005 – 2007 – Assistant Sales Manager - “Sportmaster” Russia.
- liaising with clients and partners from both abroad (Sweden) and
from Russia; Translating and Interpreting
- Stock Management
- Translation of documentation;
- Assisting the director of the company at meetings with foreign
customers and partners and on business trips abroad;
- Sales consultant duties.
Interest & Hobbies
I have a great interest in languages and different cultures. In my spare time I enjoy keeping fit by running, going to the gym or attending master classes in hip-hop, ballet or jazz. Dancing has always been part of my life. I have been dancing for more than 17 years, participated in international competitions and worked as a dancer and dance teacher. I also enjoy travelling: have been to the USA, Sweden, Turkey, Egypt, Bulgaria, and Estonia; studied and lived in Sweden for 1 year.
• Foundation and successful development of my own business in a foreign country
• BA English and French Linguistics
• TOEFL Certificate (internet based – 91 points)
• Advanced PC Skills
• Fluent in Russian and English, intermediate level of French
• Participated in Students Exchange Programme with New Hampshire, the USA, 2001
• Danced in the Russian Dance Theatre for 10 years and participated in international dance competitions and festivals. Worked abroad in Egypt.
• Certificate in manicure (The OPI Centre for Nail Technology)
• Certificate in acrylic nail extensions (The OPI Centre for Nail Technology)
Hakan Hedman Toni Howe
Director ‘SportEwa’ Mayo School of Dance Director
Sweden Ballina, Co. Mayo