Momma’s Boys Recording Studio, Garland, TX January 2009 - July 2009
Recording Engineer Intern
• Connected audio equipment to computer and recording booth equipment to prepare studio for recording.
• Configured Pro Tools to allow vocals coming from booth to be recorded on computer.
• Constructed wav sound architecture to help artists manipulate song.
• Assisted main recording engineer in mixing and mastering songs to level vocals and instrumentals in tracks.
• Bounced recording to CD, and provide feedback to artist in regards to song quality.