Web site: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16783042/Website%202010/lightbox2.04/Index%20Unlink.html
:: Software and Skills ::
Adobe PhotoShop, Alias Maya, Mudbox, xNormal, Dreamweaver, Traditional background, Understanding of a 3D pipeline.
:: Objective ::
To have a career that makes me want to say, “I love my job!”.
:: Work Experience ::
Project 2813 Entertainment, Concept Artist and 3D modeler, 02/2009 - Present (Canada)
- Work closely with Art Director to developed characters, environments, creatures, and props.
- Create UI elements such as buttons and icons.
- Develop 3D models, textures, and normals maps.
Psychosis Studios LLC, Concept Artist, 02/2009 - 08/2009 (Kirkland, WA)
- Developed Characters, environments, creatures, prop designs, and storyboards.
- Created interesting user interface elements such as buttons and backgrounds.
- Made various level designs.
Animatics and Storyboards, Inc., Artist Assistant, 09/2006 – 07/2007 (Orlando, FL)
- Colored story boards for commercials and comic strips.
- Pulled mattes from images for several projects.
- Laid out marketing materials for various proposals.
Full Sail University, Intern, 06/2006 – 09/2006 (Winter Park, FL)
- Complete maquettes and sketches as assigned by the story board instructor.
- Work closely with story board instructors and students as a team.
- Helped to keep the classroom and workspace clear of unwanted clutter.
:: Commission Work ::
- Collaborated with SPCA for holiday float 2009 and 2010.
- Developed a dog and cat for their guardian angel program and heart worm program.
- Freelance done for various online clients on art forums. For personal use.
:: Awards ::
Perfect Attendance. (Full Sail University)
:: Education ::
Full Sail University, Associate of Science Degree, Major in 2D concept art and 3D texturing.