Results-oriented HR\IT professional with expertise in Quality Assurance and Testing methodologies. Proven responsibility for project and QA\Test deliverables for the following types of applications: Employee Self Service, e-Commerce, Financial and Pharmaceutical websites. Experienced at designing and implementing process improvements within teams resulting in efficiencies being incorporated into completing project, team or individual assignments on or ahead of schedule. Successful at utilizing business/functional requirements analysis, quality assurance engineering, interpersonal, and project leadership skills to help create and maintain a competitive advantage within a corporate IT environment.
QUALIFICATIONS \ TECHNICAL SUMMARY
• Project related business/functional use case requirements, user interface page specifications and page logic analysis • HP Quality Center , Quick Test Pro , Linkbot
• SOX\HR Audit,Project Post-Mortem Reviews, Issue Resolution Management • Rational Tools (ClearQuest and ClearCase); Webtrends
• Full Project / Systems Development Life Cycle • Microsoft Office Suite, Visio
• Configuration / Release Management • Object Oriented Analysis and Design
Chubb & Sons Insurance Company 2006 --Present
HR-IT Sr. Technical Analyst
• Manage the Quality Assurance\Testing , implementation and problem resolution processes for Human Resource applications.
• Work directly with the user community, project owners and technical teams to ensure understanding of needs and on-time delivery of each application /release.
• Strong business perspective, able to quickly analyze situations and alternatives and make prudent decisions
• HR-IT SOX specialist and Internal Audit contact. Facilitated multiple HR-IT Audits.
• Effective project management skills to oversee all tasks, dependencies, milestones, critical path items and deliverables.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing), Roseland, NJ 2003 -- 2006
Lead Product Assurance Engineer
• Presented and addressed quality and business considerations (e.g., testability, reliability, maintainability, etc.) during analysis and design phases.
• Wrote, executed and maintain manual test plans and updated repository of test suites for new functionality and regression testing.
• Performed testing, including component, integration, acceptance, performance and regression. Documenting and disseminating test results.
• Managed defects in defect tracking system. Gathered quality metrics and analyzed collected data.
• Reviewed technical specifications, user publications and other product-related documentation for accuracy, content and clarity.
Fairfax Information Technology Services, Parsippany. NJ 2002 --2003
Configuration/QA Manager (W2 Contractor)
• Created and managed test strategy/plan and technical testing resources;
• Managed code drop/delivery certification from external development vendors;
• Managed the creation of automated test cases/scripts;
• Managed the migration of software deliverables across four environments: Development, Staging, Test, and Production/Hosting
Logical Design Solutions, Inc., Morristown, New Jersey 1998 -- 2002
Quality Assurance Engineer
Lucent Technologies’ eCRM Enterprise Portal, a 9-month, $1.5M project.
Results: A one-stop shop for Lucent Technologies’ Customer Support (product) information (i.e. software downloads, technical notes, status bulletins, live assistance, etc.) to improve customer service and satisfaction.
Lucent Technologies’ Global Compensation & Benefits eCRM Intranet Portal, a 9-month, $1M project.
Results: A one-stop portal utilized by Lucent Employees for accurate and timely Lucent Technologies’ Global Compensation & Benefit plan and policy information to make informed business decisions and improve customer service and satisfaction.
• Identified, analyzed and tested Lucent Customer Support and Global Compensation & Benefits business, functional and use case requirements;
• Created system test strategies/plans, test cases, and test scripts derived from use cases, user interface page specifications, page logic, and business object models;
• Conveyed overall testing strategies/plans to client and development teams;
• Performed system testing, live implementation and knowledge transfer and project post mortems with client.
Designed and developed quality assurance test objectives, strategies, and plans for e-business web applications developed for Fortune 500 companies;
• NPA(National Prescription Administrators) - QA Lead for a B2C drug-related E-Commerce site and health content portal. Website offers personalized health content, online prescription refills, an extensive online catalog for over-the-counter drugs and products.
• AT&T Benefits Connection - Tested an Employee Self Service intranet website allowing AT&T employees to both elect and change their HR benefits. Tested and coordinated corrections to data transactions being sent and received from supporting AT&T record system.
• JPMorgan Chase - Tested an Employee Self Service intranet website which enabled employees to enroll for their HR benefits on-line. Application was delivered successfully against a very aggressive timeframe. Application used WebLogic and interfaced to a PeopleSoft back-end-system.
• Schering-Plough, SolomonSmithBarney, Colgate-Palmolive - Other corporate intranet, B2C client projects served in a QA/Test role.
BOC Gases, Murray Hill, NJ 1996 -- 1997
Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst
GOLD (Global Optimal Liquid Distribution) Logistics and Scheduling Application
Results: A logistics scheduling application utilized by the National Scheduling Center to create optimized trucking\delivery schedules to deliver product to customers in a cost savings manner.
• Created defect tracking \ software change request database utilizing Lotus Notes and analyzing defect metrics using MS Access;
• Verified data integrity using SQL scripts and utilized UNIX scripts to control and monitor servers ports and perform log file analysis;
• Coordinated and monitored the migration of code through different levels of testing along with managing the documentation integral to the release process;
George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
B.A. Political Science / Public Policy & B.A. Sociology