Lorenza Mara Lancaster
709 W 22nd St., apt. 410 , Austin, TX. 7873
Texas Christian University Bachelor of Psychology December 2010
Overall GPA: 2.5
The Andarza Law Office- Austin, TX; Legal Assistant March 2011-Present
· Interview spanish speaking clients applying for citizenships and residencies.
· Translate legal documents, such as birth certificates and matrimony certificates, from Spanish to English.
· Input client information into electronic database.
Jones and Crane Law Office- Brownsville, TX; Summer Intern Summer 2010
· Interned at a local immigration law firm inputting closed immigration cases into a digital client database.
· Translated various conversations between clients and an English -speaking attorney at the firm.
· Completed residency applications for clients.
Leadership and Activities
Sigma Kappa Sorority, Member Spring 2008- Present
· Interact with a group of young women; developing friendships.
· Participate in philanthropies dedicated to Alzheimer’s disease and gerontology.
TCU LEAPS, Participant Spring 2010
· Along with a group, helped cleanup a horse rehabilitation stable.
Meals On Wheels, Member Fall 2009- Spring 2010
· Delivered meals to the elder population twice a week.
Memory Walk, Participant Fall 2009& Fall 2008
· Sigma Kappa fundraising event to raise money and awareness for Alzheimer’s philanthropy.
· Along with a large group, walked on a particular trail early in the morning as a way to raise awareness.
French Club, Member Fall 2007& Spring 2008
· Interacted with other students at the university who also speak French.
English as a Second Language, teacher’s assistant Fall 2007& Spring 2008
· Taught English to a group of Spanish speaking adults at a local church in Fort Worth.
· Participated in this program 3 times a week.
TCU LEAPS, Participant Fall 2007
· Helped build a park for the community.
Language Skill: Fluent in Spanish. Able to read, write and speak in Spanish.
Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel, Power point
I can also translate medical documents from english to spanish and vice versa