Looking for a challenging and responsible position, where I can apply my technical and logical skills by adding value to the job and contribute to the organizational growth along with my own career. I believe that I have lot of potential, passion, attitude, commitment and dedication towards anything that I do.
3 years and 7 month of professional experience in Requirement Analysis, Development, Maintenance and Support of applications.
? Excellent exposure in Mainframes and Database related technologies.
? Strong domain experience in Banking and Capital Management & Mutual Funds.
? Strong problem analysis & solving skills, analytical & logical skills would be an added advantage.
? Strong in Using DB2 queries and sort cards.
? Involved in Multiple assignments at same instance of time.
? Ability to assume responsibility and work independently and as a pro-active team member.
? Experience in working on Change-Man, Info-Man, DB2, COBOL, JCL and IMS Screens.
? Worked extensively in development of stored procedures, Dynamic SQLs, Cursors and SQLs.
? B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, C.V.S.R college, JNT University, India.
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATIONS
? Generic training provided by Infosys required for the Information technology.
? Mainframe training provided by Infosys as part of training program which includes
JCL fundamentals & programming,
COBOL fundamentals & programming,
CICS fundamentals & programming,
DB2 fundamentals & programming.
? PR101 - Mainframes certification & Infosys quality certification as part of Infosys compliance.
? Advanced Mutual Fund Industrial Concepts certification as part of DST Worldwide Services domain knowledge.
Languages : COBOL, JCL, SQL, C, Java (Basics)
Databases : DB2, My SQL, MS Access
Scripting languages : Java Script
Packages : Ms-Office.
Web : HTML, JSP (basics).
Operating environments : MVS, ISPF, CICS.
IDE/Tools : QMF, SPUFI, FILE-AID, Personal tables, Aptune, SQL Explain
Operating Systems : Mainframes, Windows XP/2000/NT, Linux.
DST Worldwide Services:
Client: DST Systems, DST Worldwide Services, a subsidiary of DST Systems, Inc., offers technology development, support, processing, and consulting solutions to a variety of industries including financial services, healthcare, insurance, and business process management.
Team: TRAC (Total Retirement Accounting Capabilities)
The TRAC record keeping platform is designed specifically for the economic and servicing requirements of the retirement marketplace. DST Systems draws on extensive industry experience and client collaboration to deliver innovative solutions that align with the unique demands of retirement business. TRAC is the pension plan record keeping portion of the TA2000 Mutual Fund System. It handles both tax qualified and non-qualified plans. Tax qualified plans are retirement plans established by an employer that meet specific IRS guidelines.
Duration: October 2010 –December 2011.
Team Size and Responsibilities: Team consists of around 80 members having job responsibilities as follows:
- Development & Unit Testing
- System Testing
Client: American Express Company, sometimes known as "AmEx" or "Amex", is a diversified global financial services company. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler's cheque businesses. Amex cards account for approximately 24% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the US, the highest of any card issuer.
Team: CBRBDEV (CoBrand Rebates Development)
Duration: October 2008 –October 2010.
Team Size and Responsibilities: Team consists of around 60 members having job responsibilities as follows:
- Development & Unit Testing
- System Testing
- Ensuring Quality and Defect free Deliverables
Role & Responsibilities:
• Analyzing, designing the system/components with the best approach by choosing from all the various possible approaches after considering the entire cross impacts.
• Building the sort cards and using them for the impact analysis, data validations etc.
• Developing or Enhancing the code & Unit testing the functionality of different programs according to the technical requirement.
• Developing SQLs as required and tuning them for the better performances.
• Developing SQL Stored procedures or CICS programs that can interact with the front end high level languages.
• Scheduling the new jobs, modifying the schedule, creating a test schedule for the cycle runs etc.
• Integration testing with the other impacted development teams and the test support teams.
• Following standard process to ensure good quality of deliverables
• Additional job responsibilities such as Peer reviews, Job Monitoring, validating the deliverables etc.
? Self-motivated and quick learner of new concepts and technologies.
? Ability to accept challenges & fulfilling the same.
? Quick grasping and self learning profession with value added attitude.
Name : N. Ashok Kumar
Date of Birth : 24th February 1987
*** : Male
Marital Status : Single
Passport : Valid Indian Passport
Languages Known : English, Telugu, Hindi and Tamil.