137 Ward Street
North Brookfield, MA 01535
Highly self motivated and goal-oriented individual committed to
pursuing a long term career involving energy and providing it for the
community. Offering a person who is highly obligated and dedicated to
hard work and completing objectives among the employers requirements
and individually. Looking for the opportunity to prove myself within
the work force and the employer as well.
May 2008 Stop & Shop
To Grocery Clerk
Stock Shelves, Unload trucks, stack pallets, customer service,
physically and mentally getting the job done right.
2010 Tantasqua Regional/ Vocational High School
High school/ Vocational Diploma Computer Animated Drafting GPA: 2.8
• Hard physical worker that will deal with any work environment or
• Exceptional People skills as well as communication.
• Proficient in learning and understanding.
• Exceptionally well organized; strong work ethics and willingness to
work hard and achieve employers objectives.
• Find a long term career which allows help to the community.
• Make connections among new people and throughout the employer.
• Be able to work physically and complete objectives in a timely manner.
• Mark Trudeau: National Grid, 508-612-4556
• Ron Burdett: National Grid, 508-868-2354
• Janice Erricolo: Owner of snack foods company, 413-583-2364.
• Cheryl Mckissick: Owner of Basic Maintenance Truck Center,
• Jim Melchin: Manager Stop & Shop, 508-347-9500.
• Lawrence Labelle: Teacher at Tantasqua, 774-230-4118.