? Excellent communication & interpersonal skills; easily develop a positive rapport with clients, staff, & peers.
? Able to take responsibility for implementing a project, to achieve goals & meet deadlines.
? Organized, detail-oriented problem-solver with strong writing skills & time-management abilities.
? Self-motivated & positive attitude to meet/exceed goals unsupervised as well as part of a team.
? Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Content Management Software/HTML, Interspire (Email Marketer Program), Dreamweaver
BHC Integrated Support Services – Charlotte, North Carolina 6/2008 to 8/2012
(BROOKS EQUIPMENT, LOGISTICS, HEISER, & HOME SAFETY MATTERS)
MARKETING & CONTENT MANAGER
• Manage content for four websites, including SEO & Google optimization
• Write, proof, edit, & layout content for circulars, catalogs, emails, press releases, social media, & other collateral ensuring deadlines are met
• Track & analyze marketing campaigns (Google Analytics & Interspire tracking)
• Research industry competitors for market trends & use information towards development of marketing approach
• Collaborate with sourcing & outside vendors (ex. Apex Tool, Energizer, Ergodyne, Honeywell, MCR, MSA, & more) to ensure effective presentation of products, project stocking levels, & compile/attain quarterly marketing co-op
• Handle materials & logistics for each company’s attendance & showing at industry trade shows (domestic & international) throughout the year
• Organize each company’s participation in charity functions (Make A Wish & Habitat For Humanity)
• Examples of marketing materials: Print – catalogs, circulars, press releases, & newsletters; Email – e-newsletters, product announcements, promo blasts, & press releases; Websites - www.logisticssupply.com, www.heiserusa.com, www.brooksequipment.com, & www.homesafetymatters.com
Sportiqe & Garb Apparel – Charlotte, North Carolina 2008 to Current
(ASSIST SALES REPRESENTATIVE – ADULT & CHILDREN’S APPAREL)
• Assist with brainstorming, paperwork, social media presence (Facebook, Pinterest, & Twitter), & newsletters
• Clients include: NASCAR & its teams (Roush Fenway, Joe Gibbs, etc.), SPEED Network, NBA (Heat, Magic, Bobcats, Hawks, etc.), NHL (Hurricanes, Lightning, etc.), EA Sports, Belmont Stakes, music industry, & more
Margaritaville Merchandising – Orlando, Florida 6/2005 to 9/2007
• Worked with domestic & international vendors to source, acquire, & deliver soft & hard line products for all Margaritaville & Cheeseburger in Paradise locations in the U.S., Mexico, & Jamaica; attended apparel trade shows
• Communicated with & presented quarterly “look” books to buyers to ensure timely delivery of all products & present new seasonal lines; involved in all aspects of product development including comparative & customer research
• Involved with package design, labels, & POS promotions for the Margaritaville liquor & frozen food line
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
SETON HALL UNIVERSITY – South Orange, NJ (Bachelor of Arts in Advertising and Communications)