Mohammed Hasoon (Kevin)
___Hwy 290 E. Apt #129
Austin, TX 78723
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Hard working, reliable; able to collaborate in a team enterprise.
• An adaptable professional who understands that proficiency and ability are pivotal resources.
• 5 years of increasing responsibilities working with the U.S Army as an interpreter, translator and Cultural Advisor.
• Trained Iraqi Soldiers/Police members on security subjects to include Military Logistics and Food Service
• Translating curriculum for US Army and Iraqi Army (English to Arabic and Arabic to English)
• Graduated from Baghdad College. Also studied Islamic Culture and Religion. Now reside in the U.S.A. Professional and quality translations. Fast turnover, accuracy, fair rates, precise work within deadlines
• Fluent in Arabic and English
SUMMARY OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Progressively responsible positions within an Administrative organization.
• Recognized for high ethical standards in all work performed. Attentive to detail, self-correcting, perceptive, and industrious.
• Versatile professional with 10 years of experience including problem- solving, logistic sensitivity, in-depth knowledge and long-standing record in creative resolution of customer needs.
BA in English 1999-2005
Certificate in Carpentry and Joinery 2003-2006
Texas Department of State Health Services
Introduction to Community Interpreting for Refugees (24 hours)
Certificate of Successful Completion November 2010
1- 2010-present: Maintenance engineer for the ATT conference center.
2- 2006-2010: Interpreter with the Coalition Forces and with the US Army, starting with the 463rd MP Company, 543rdMP Company and 411TH MP Company with extensive Combat Advising for the Iraqi Army Admin Affairs School and the US Army Advisory group.
3- 1993-2000: Supervisor for a Carpenters’ Warehouse
4- 2000-2003: Warehouse Manager for one of the largest food facilities in Baghdad.
5- 2003-2005: Security Agent for the Iraqi Independence Elections Committee.
6- 2005-2006: English Teacher for a private high school in Baghdad.
References/recommendations will be furnished upon request.